PDA

View Full Version : Still Haveing Probloms With My Zc Frezzing Up

BIG MIKE
10-10-2005, 02:41 PM
from the frist time i download zc i been haveing the same problom with the game when i try to play the game it plays good for 5min or so then it frezzes up on me for a min or so and it keeps on doing over and over i have posted threads on this problom that i am haveing with zc a few months ago but no help so i am trying agin to see if there anybody that can help me i am zc fan and i would love to play the game and also the side quest last time i post a thread on this problom i am haveing i was ask how much memory ram i have on my computer i have 760 and my computer system is a compaq presario sr1010nx and i am runing widows xp on it and i was told that the problom of the game frezzing up on me could be becaues of spyware on my computer or virus but its not that caues a ran a virus and spyware check and i found notting on my computer i was also told that it could be my aol internet that is caues that to happen to me when i play the game but even now that i dont have aol no more i have now dsl from atlantic broadband when i try to play the game iit still frezzes up on me and i was also told that it could be that my virus program is runing in the back ground and its locking up my system so what i did was that i disable it and also my firewall program but it still frezzes up on me so it is not that i was talking to the support team from compaq and they told me that it could that the program zc is a virus or a spyware and thats why it does not work right so i dont know what to think no more can it be fixs or not so can somebody get back to me plesss and help me thankyou :(

Aireal Albatros
10-10-2005, 03:30 PM
from the frist time i download zc i been haveing the same problom with the game when i try to play the game it plays good for 5min or so then it frezzes up on me for a min or so and it keeps on doing over and over i have posted threads on this problom that i am haveing with zc a few months ago but no help so i am trying agin to see if there anybody that can help me i am zc fan and i would love to play the game and also the side quest last time i post a thread on this problom i am haveing i was ask how much memory ram i have on my computer i have 760 and my computer system is a compaq presario sr1010nx and i am runing widows xp on it and i was told that the problom of the game frezzing up on me could be becaues of spyware on my computer or virus but its not that caues a ran a virus and spyware check and i found notting on my computer i was also told that it could be my aol internet that is caues that to happen to me when i play the game but even now that i dont have aol no more i have now dsl from atlantic broadband when i try to play the game iit still frezzes up on me and i was also told that it could be that my virus program is runing in the back ground and its locking up my system so what i did was that i disable it and also my firewall program but it still frezzes up on me so it is not that i was talking to the support team from compaq and they told me that it could that the program zc is a virus or a spyware and thats why it does not work right so i dont know what to think no more can it be fixs or not so can somebody get back to me plesss and help me thankyou :(

Mike, if you can get the flames to run let them run for about 35-50 minutes.

That should help if not, say whether you did or not so people can help you MORE ok?

Ok great well, also thank everyone for helping you and have an Excellent day everyone!

Dlbrooks33
10-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Its kinda what i'm dealing with on tis computer, but i have windows 98 in my room. Do you have 2 computers?Windows 98 would work great with zc.

BIG MIKE
10-10-2005, 09:35 PM
on just have one computer at home and it runing windos xp do you think thats the problom that i am haveing with the game i dont think so it could be but i have tryed to run the game in windos 98 and it still fresses up on me on the same computer what do you think i can do to fixs this :(

BIG MIKE
10-11-2005, 12:58 PM
I Am Useing Zc 2.10 Can That Be The Problom That I Haveing With The Frezzing Up :(

BIG MIKE
10-11-2005, 01:02 PM
I Was Also Thinking Can The Frezzeing Up Be A Bug And Can It Be Fixs

rocksfan13
10-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Please don't tripple post. Instead click on the edit button on the bottom of the message to add lines.

BIG MIKE
10-12-2005, 02:13 PM
ok sorry but can some one help me plessss :(