PDA

View Full Version : 2 warps on one screen

koopa
10-10-2005, 03:25 AM
How do you do that advanced thingy with 2 warps on one screen? Something with instawarps I believe. And a black screen in between. What I want is 2 houses in one screen that you can both enter.

adioboy
10-10-2005, 01:12 PM
i wish i could help but if u go to purezc.com and search for something on the subject then you will find somethin cuz i know a while back someone asked that same question ans it was answered but i dont remember how to do it :(

Cloral
10-10-2005, 01:17 PM
You have pit warps leading to a 3 stair warp screen, which should be full of stair type warps. Set up a warp ring - destination 1 should be the entry room, 2 should be the first destination, and 4 should be the second destination (3 won't be used). Now here's the key: the 2 entrances must be on opposite sides of the screen. The entrance on the left side of the screen will take you to the first destination, and the entrance on the right side of the screen will take you to the second destination. This is because of the way the 3 stair warp works.

Note: if you want a 3rd destination it is possible. It would use point #3 on the warp ring, and the entrance must be within the 2 center columns of the screen.