PDA

View Full Version : Third quest (official), level 7

BunnySMG
10-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Ok, I can't seem to get the wand and I am 99% sure that it's in level 7. There are three rooms of the cross portion of the map that I can't get to. The three rooms are right in the middle starting with the room right below the T part of the cross that's filled with blue wizrobes. So, if I'm right the wand is down there someplace and I just plain can't get to it. I tried to move every block in the level and I've blown the whistle in every room I could get to (I think, I might've missed a few). Can anyone tell me how to get to that part of the level, and if so, if that's where the wand is. I've already beaten levels 7 and 8, but I really want to get that wand before I beat level 9.

LinkMaster500
10-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Yes, the wand is in Level 7.

In the right-hand region of the map, there is a secret passage (revealed through block-pushing) that will take you to one of those three rooms in the cross that you haven't yet accessed. Then bomb down to the wand room.

If you have tried pushing every block in every room, then the room with this secret passage (Sorry but I do not remember which one it is), might be one that you have not yet been to. In addition to the 3 "cross rooms," are there any rooms on the right-hand section that you have not been to yet?

BunnySMG
10-06-2005, 08:28 PM
I've been to all of the room in the book part of the dungeon. I've been to the ones in the middle that aren't technically part of the map, too. The only way I can think that I missed one is if there actually is a way into the bottom right corner. I'll give it another go soon though. Thanks. At least that cuts down the places I'll have to look.

Edit: Yup, I found it. It was in that room I could have sworn I checked about ten times. Second room from the bottom, second from right.

LinkMaster500
10-07-2005, 08:16 AM
Have you found the want yet though? I guess that second room from the bottom, second from right is the one that leads to the wand, and if it is, I was wrong in saying that you have to push a block because this room is accessible by walking through a wall.

BunnySMG
10-09-2005, 12:49 AM
No, you were exactly right. I said that I had to move a block in the room near the bottom right, and it dropped me out right inside the cross. Down one room through a door and then down another by bombing.

LinkMaster500
10-09-2005, 09:09 AM
But have you gotten to the wand room yet?

If you haven't gotten it yet, Here it is: From the start, go up one, right two, up one. Push a block and take the passage to a room with a Manhandla and desert floor. Walk through the wall down then bomb the bottom floor and go down.