PDA

View Full Version : Bonsai!

zoraking
10-02-2005, 10:49 PM
Bonsai! (bonsaikitten.com/bkintro.html)

Now whether you think this is animal cruelty towards kittens or not, remember, this is fake. I thought it was quite amusing (because I knew it was a hoax.) I heard they take that shape because their bones mold as they grow. I thought it was hilarious how it said you have to super-glue its anus. Lolz.

Gerudo
10-03-2005, 12:29 AM
heh, this was posted a few years ago, back when i was a shitload more gullible than i am now.

i guess you gotta have a weird sense oh humor on these things.

*shrugs*

Daarkseid
10-03-2005, 12:29 AM
This shit's been posted so many fucking times.. I guess this'll be the case until the time comes when we can finally ban people for being retarded.

Darth Marsden
10-03-2005, 06:45 AM
I wasn't around years ago, so this is the first I've seen of it. Hehe, silly kitty.

Glitch
10-03-2005, 10:26 AM
I posted this link a year ago and got bitched at for it being old.

moocow
10-03-2005, 11:20 AM
I think anyone who posts 'Bonsai Kitten' should be banned. For two reasons... It's old as dirt, and disgusting as hell.

ShadowTiger
10-03-2005, 12:38 PM
I posted this link a year ago and got bitched at for it being old.So. Now we see that traditions never die. :p :rolleyes:

It is kinda hard to tell for most newcomers what has been posted and what's not. Why bitch at someone for it when you can just inform them that it's old and go about your business without having to click the link again since you've clearly seen it in excess of four thousand times! :p

It does give me ideas for trasporting vicious animals though. XD * Dodges flying bricks, etc * [J/K]

DarkDragoonX
10-03-2005, 01:02 PM
It is kinda hard to tell for most newcomers what has been posted and what's not. Why bitch at someone for it when you can just inform them that it's old and go about your business without having to click the link again since you've clearly seen it in excess of four thousand times!

... except for the fact that everybody on the planet has seen that site, including primitive African tribes that speak using clicks. As for why to bitch at people about it? Because it's fun. Duh.

zoraking
10-03-2005, 03:46 PM
This shit's been posted so many fucking times.. I guess this'll be the case until the time comes when we can finally ban people for being retarded.

I'm sorry. My friend showed me that and I thought it was quite amusing. Even though I've been here since 2001, I really have been active for only a year.

Gerudo
10-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Simpsons did it.

Darth Marsden
10-03-2005, 04:49 PM
... except for the fact that everybody on the planet has seen that site, including primitive African tribes that speak using clicks.What can I say? I was off killing Jedi on Tatooine. Amazing the sort of things you can miss when you're having fun. You know, stuff like this (http://www.aardman.com/showreel.asp).

Axel
10-03-2005, 10:52 PM
I've been here longer than I can remember and this is the first time I've seen it. And I think it's funny. Heh, silly kittens.