PDA

View Full Version : Minish Cap tileset

fire dragon
10-02-2005, 11:14 AM
I plot my next quest now,and I thought that I want do Minish Cap graphic.But when I go look Pure ZC,they have only incomplete version,that have very few tiles(no enemies or Link)So I thought,that if someone still have complete tileset,because Isle of the Winds used it.So,if anyone have this tileset,can I use it on my next quest?

Dlbrooks33
10-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Actually, Isle of the Winds used pure with the fourswords link ripped into it. no one has touched the minish cap tileset because of zelda classics extreme pallete limitations.

jessethe2nd
10-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Not true, I am using some minish cap elements in my quest. BTW, firedragon. If you really want to use minish cap tiles you could always create the set yourself. Just find some means of getting screens of the tiles you want. Cough rom cough. take a snapshot use the grabber in zquest rip the tiles and adjust the palletes to something that closely matches that of the minish cap. There is another way to do this using photo shop that will take less work, but since not many people have access to photo shop I will only explain it if necessary.