PDA

View Full Version : Finished it!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessethe2nd
09-24-2005, 09:36 PM
The Demo for my quest is uploading as I type this. I have put Alot of time into this demo and I think it paid of. Judge for yourself. You can download it about 20 minutes after i post this at www.geocities.com/jessethe2nd

By the way it still need a name. Any Ideas.

It's up.

rocksfan13
09-25-2005, 03:01 PM
I grabbed it. I'll take a look this week and let you know.

ZeldaLord
09-25-2005, 05:18 PM
A definite improvement, but you have a serious problem with combo misaligns. If you have trouble spotting them, I believe there is a feature in Zquest that helps show them up for you. :)

I also reccomend getting rid of plain green overworld screens, and blocking off parts that aren't complete.

rocksfan13
09-26-2005, 08:08 AM
The align feature:

There is. It's under the options-> show misaligns.

I agree with Zelda Lord. There is also a bug that needs fixed on the floor where you get the sword. The warp is missing to go back downstairs. I had to quit and continue to move on. The dungeon work is very good.

You also might want to consider putting some enemies around the town so link can fight something instead of slashing for rupees and paying for everything. Some players would prefer to do that instead of paying for it. Even though they are quite cheap.

BTW: Just curious. Where'd you get the dripping water tiles?

Zelda_Warrior
09-26-2005, 04:58 PM
I got the quest, I haven't played it yet but will soon.

The screenshots look nice, I hope the gameplay is as good as the pictures.

jessethe2nd
09-26-2005, 07:44 PM
I got the dripping water tiles from purezc.com, but I Have modified them a bit for my quest. Mainly just recolouring and altering the animation a bit so that the water would not dirip at the exact same time. I found the glitch you were talking about. fixed it. Btw I am going to be posting an update with some fixes and An overall add on to the overworld. Trees, People, Shops, Story Teller, Fairy Fountains New Rock and I just realized that I had forgotten to fill in a few sections of the over world with grass and water. :rolleyes:

Expect it in a few days, Unless I am swamped with homework. :(

rocksfan13
09-27-2005, 07:42 AM
Keep on it, I'm sure it'll turn out to be a great quest :) :)

jessethe2nd
09-30-2005, 10:14 PM
I am going to post the fixed up demo on sunday.

Still needs a name, any ideas?

Zelda_Warrior
10-01-2005, 10:33 AM
Good, it needs a good fix version.

Why dont you call it...

The Legend Of Zelda: The Legend Of Link?

jessethe2nd
10-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Ok just uploaded the fixed up version to my site. Decided not to add another shop yet because so many items are already available from the start of the demo.

Finnaly gave it a name, The Legend Of The Rifts. I'm going to start a new thread with the proper title so please post in that thread from here on out. :)