PDA

View Full Version : SOME big enemies.

bigjoe
09-24-2005, 02:06 AM
It will look very wierd to have a big link without some big enemies to boot up to. I mean, you could make a quest where he puts the smack down on children... but...

I think that Darknuts, Goriyas, Molblins, Stalfos,Wizzrobes,Lynels and Vires should have optional bigness.

Freedom
09-24-2005, 11:26 AM
And the Ghini's....
those in Minish Cap that lick Links head are a hoot.

Dart Zaidyer
09-25-2005, 07:53 PM
After seeing how the new Link sprite editor works, I'm thinking that it should be made available to all enemies as well.

jman2050
09-25-2005, 09:43 PM
The same method used for Link's sprites can easily be applied to the enemy sprites. It's just a matter of adding the interface.

Radien ZC
05-20-2006, 10:53 AM
Forgive me for reviving an old topic, but I was searching for exactly this suggestion. Not many people have mentioned it, but the last time I brought up the idea of switching to "Big Link" in my quest, three people commented on the size of enemies.

It seems people care most about the size of the enemies when they think of using the extended Link tiles. T'would be a shame if such an awesome feature went unused just because it looks weird with the current enemies.

jman, it sounds like you had this in the works at some point. Are you still working on it? I just want to make sure you know that the demand for it is still there. ^_^ Currently, this would be the NEW feature that I would most like to see added (the word "new" discludes all bug fixes to old features).