PDA

View Full Version : Name The Quest!

jessethe2nd
09-23-2005, 12:22 AM
I suck when it comes to making up names so I could use some ideas for some. I know the quest is not finished so it will be rather difficult to come up with names but if I tell you guys the story line maybe you can think of something.

You start the game to find your friend missing. When looking for him you are sucked into this portal and find your self on the side of a giant room with a pit in the center that takes up most of it. Anyway you get through this room and you run into the boss, The red mage. Anyway you kill him to escape the deminsion you are in find your friend and a few days later some guys from the organization the red mage is from come and kill your father. You set off on a journey to exact revenge on the murding crooks. Later on in the game you learn what that other diminsion is and how it relates to thier overall plan of world domination.

So any ideas or comments on the story line?

My website is www.geocities.com/jessethe2nd
There is a demo on the site but it is so out of date it can not really be considered the same game, but a new one should be up in about a week. The screens are pretty much accurate though.
By the way the quest has a thread but it is not really being paid much attention as of late so if you want find out a bit more about the quest look for the thread (A demo for my quest is now available)

----------------------------Update------------------------

Quest has been up for about a week now.

Sir_Johnamus
09-23-2005, 10:27 PM
1.Different Demintion Plan
2.Legend of the Mage
3.King of Power
Crap. I suck too.

Glass Cleaner
10-05-2005, 06:32 PM
The Legend Of Zelda: The Dark Mages (Or Red)

jessethe2nd
10-05-2005, 06:57 PM
No probably will not go with that, The story is not based on the mage in any way shape or form. Though he will play a minor role. He is really nothing more than the first boss/ sub boss of the game. :D

I wont wan't to reveal to much about the story line, But I am probably going to go with legend of the rifts if nothing better is thought of.