PDA

View Full Version : Preview Videos

Tygore
09-22-2005, 02:03 AM
I was at Nintendo of Japan's site and discovered a whole slew of videos. The first page there is DS, the next is GC and the third page is GBA. The grand total of GBA games is the DKC3 remake, Mario Tennis, and some game called Screw Breaker. That's probably the only time you will see that phrase on AGN without a move to GB. :p

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/e3_2005/ds_soft/index.html

You've probably seen something there, but there's bound to be something new. Personally, I REALLY liked the Kirby video. Reminded me a lot of Kirby Super Star.

Darth Marsden
09-22-2005, 07:16 AM
It's an excellent link, but for those of us who don't speak Japanese... how do we get to the other videos?

Tygore
09-22-2005, 12:16 PM
I don't speak it either. There are buttons at the bottom of the page between the English words home and top. The left and right buttons are forward and back. On the Revolution/GBMicro pages, they're left and right arrows- slightly easier to figure out.

Darth Marsden
09-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Ah, I see. Thanks.

ralf smith
10-11-2005, 03:37 PM
I am sorry where i can find video preview for PS2?

[email protected]

[email protected]

Darth Marsden
10-12-2005, 04:45 AM
Not on a Nintendo page, that's for sure.

EDIT: Just realised what you meant. Not sure where you can find PS2 preview videos, but your best bet is probably the official Sony PS2 site. Obviously. Anyway, I suspect that the PS2 isn't really going to be producing that many new games, what with the PS3 coming out soon. You'll probably find more vids for that.