PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Earth - Coming Back

War Lord
09-21-2005, 05:01 AM
I have come to an agreement to allow Solaris Omega to continue to develop Shattered Earth.

My ISP has recently upped my bandwidth and with the mail and pm's I receive I felt it was stupid to just have it sitting there on my HDD collecting dust. This is very exciting and I am looking forward to getting SE back off the ground and moving along to be the game inhabited game it once was.

I will still be actively involved in the development, just not a huge amount as I have a lot going on, thus bringing Solaris onboard.

Everyone welcome him, and get ready to enjoy some fun back in Alunia.

Breaker
09-21-2005, 08:28 AM
didn't I ban him? <3

Solaris_Omega
09-21-2005, 09:24 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome breaker :D

I look forward to making SE as good as it once was, as well as adding new things that players haven't gotten try yet. I apreciate the oppurtunity very much.

Prrkitty
09-21-2005, 12:35 PM
WOOOHOOOO!!! Thanks War Lord... <hug>

Sol... I'll help ya as I can. You know how to get in touch with me.

*b*
09-21-2005, 06:32 PM
excellent timing. I'm getting a new computer soon, and that should allow me to play SE again. if there's anything I can do *coughgraphicscough* to help get it up and running faster, just ask

and SO, good luck. we're all counting on you!

Gerudo
09-21-2005, 06:48 PM
you going to get new mappers, or are you keeping the old ones?

goKi
09-21-2005, 06:51 PM
If i've got any say in it, the current ones.

Gerudo
09-21-2005, 07:30 PM
hey now, no one is trying to steal anyone's thunder, buddy. ;)

i was just curious if any else of us would get a chance to participate in the project.

Master Ghaleon
09-21-2005, 08:38 PM
I wish this was done a year ago. We lost alot of players because of downtime. Hopefully it will grow once again. Of course Im happy that its gonna be coming back but kinda bad timing. Especially with P7 in gear. SOL are ya still gonna work on P7 too? And yes current SE mapmakers should keep thier jobs in this. Ive heard that they "had" a good amount of maps made but couldnt put it in the game for some reason.

Dechipher
09-21-2005, 10:20 PM
So WarLord......about the music.....

Solaris_Omega
09-22-2005, 10:45 AM
I'll stick with both MG. I really hope that SE and P7 can be seperate but equal, no need to compete :)

KJAZZ
09-24-2005, 06:16 PM
*reads thread*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [/Vader]

I dunno, I might play it, I really have no idea. I'll probably download it for kicks, though.. :P

firebug
09-25-2005, 09:40 PM
Just curious... Are you still going to be using the Final Fantasy graphics? Or is someone going to be making custom tiles?

Solaris_Omega
09-26-2005, 10:20 AM
Hey you guys, lets try to get the questions flowing towards the SE forums. They would be likely better answered there.

Darkofday
09-26-2005, 01:43 PM
I hope this time the GM's are more fair. * i dropped 4 gold* Gm: Banned!!!!!

or ppl getting custom characters for no reason. or burst armor ect. ty lolz
if u ppl played b4 the last wipe u prbly hate me but im ok with that cuz im diffrnt now. i hope to play se againw hen it comes out, cya there. :laughing:

also when is it gonna be ready to dl? :odd:

also whats the SE website? i dont remember anymore

Solaris_Omega
09-26-2005, 02:27 PM
www.shatteredearth.net is the website