PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Courage

FoxtrotHero
09-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was playing Grant Cole's Shattered Courage and accidentally... kinda screwed myself. If anyone is familiar with it, I was going to the temple (of time I guess?) in the water world after level 6. There is that one statue switch you shoot with an arrow to make the path clear, but I remembered a path I didn't go to in the previous mini dungeon, so I saved it and reloaded to see if I could still get there. Little did I realize that upon doing that I made it impossible to reach the temple (because when opening the path ahead, you also block the path behind you... which makes it impossible to cross over if you reloaded and start before it).
So what I am asking is if anyone could send me their saved file at about that point or a little before it. I had 12 hearts, the gold armor, the three crystals, mirror shield, gold flipper (is there a difference? I don't remember), the money bag, and red candle. If anyone has anything close to this, please let me know. Thank you!

-Joe

p.s. also if anyone can find me Grant Cole's e-mail address I could directly e-mail him. Thanks.

elise
09-18-2005, 03:17 PM
Just look in the memberlist for Cole
( without grand for it ) Thats the same , look at his profile and from there you can send him a pm or email

Zelda_Warrior
09-18-2005, 03:27 PM
I had the same type of thing happen to me. The part after level 1 with like a dungeon/overowld part, I wasn't lined up with the door properly and I got stuck in a door and had to restart, then I lost interest in the quest.

Isn't this the first 2.10 quest besides 2.10test?

athanato
09-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Look at the original thread for this quest, from there you should find the latest build if it wasn't uploaded to the questdb.

I ran through it and it has most if not all of the bugs fixed.
I played it to the end, haven't finished off gannon though until 2.11 ZC comes out which makes walking on conveyors an easier task.