PDA

View Full Version : One more thing

angelanthem
09-18-2005, 11:34 AM
Im trying to figure out how bushes and tall grass and other things have that different tile when you cut it. I tried under combo and the 'next' tile, but nothing is working. :( plz help s'more.

ZeldaLord
09-18-2005, 02:26 PM
Do you mean the grass clippings? You set that in Quest->Garphics->Sprites->Misc.

cachitin
09-19-2005, 06:18 PM
It is hard for a newbie to figure everything out. It took me two months to get it.

ZeldaLord
09-19-2005, 07:13 PM
Don't worry, it takes everyone some time to get used to ZQ (in fact, even more so now than when I learned, since you have layers and about 50 new flags to contend with, among other things) .
Just keep at it, dude. :)

Zelda_Warrior
09-20-2005, 09:05 PM
The undercombo works on the tile you have selected will be the set tile. Also, the combo must be one of the following: 'Bush', 'Flowers', and 'Slash>Item' Or, if you want to have the bush move, set it to armos and change the armos grahpics then set hte undercombo 0_o

cachitin
09-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Is it possible to have multiple under combos?

DeFray
09-21-2005, 10:35 AM
Technically, no, not on one screen. You can sort of get around this, though, by using the "slash" flag and secret combo. The only problem with this is that it causes problems if you have more secret combos or more than one slash flag on that screen. But if you have, say, a screen full of grass and one chest, then it's easy to set up a slash flag on the chest to turn it into a different combo when slashed.

I don't know how well this works when secrets are permanent, though...