PDA

View Full Version : Question about the 3rd Quest?

myrmidon101
09-17-2005, 10:58 PM
I haven't really found a suitable section for this, so I guess this'll do.

Nobody seems to have mentioned much about the 3rd quest (ALPHA) in ZC. I don't know who's played it and/or beaten it, but...

I've just beaten the 3rd dungeon and I'm having trouble locating the fourth. I know there's the dude in the 3rd dungeon that says "Secret is found to be in the arrow", but I've come across nothing, assuming I'm at the right place.

Thanks in advance to any who reply.

cachitin
09-18-2005, 04:44 PM
The 3rd quest is very hard for me.I've gone past level 2 but can't find level 3

myrmidon101
09-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Come on....SOMEONE has had to have played to up to where I am.

I'm thinking that I need the power bracelet to move something. Maybe a hint to where I could find that? Anything, please.

rocksfan13
09-18-2005, 10:28 PM
Power braclet is just south of the graveyard. Bomb the wall. Level 4 is where the magic sword was in the 2nd quest. Just west of the white sword(2nd and 1st quest) 4 to the east of lv 9 (1st quest) I think you need the whistle for it. I think.

Hope that helps. I have beaten it. Was very difficult.

LinkMaster500
09-19-2005, 10:26 AM
Power braclet is just south of the graveyard. Bomb the wall. Level 4 is where the magic sword was in the 2nd quest. Just west of the white sword(2nd and 1st quest) 4 to the east of lv 9 (1st quest) I think you need the whistle for it. I think.

Hope that helps. I have beaten it. Was very difficult.

You need the Power Bracelet to access Level 4. Go to the screen where you found the Magical Sword in the 2nd quest and push one of the rocks. The whistle is in Level 4.

As for Level 3, push one of the tombstones in the graveyard.

myrmidon101
09-19-2005, 11:07 PM
Well I found it. I know the one "Pay me and I'll talk" person said something about a secret south of the graveyard, but I bombed every wall and nothing happened, which is why I got stuck. Then I bomb it again and it decides to appear.

Thanks again for the help, guys.

Zelda_Warrior
09-20-2005, 09:40 PM
This quest wasn't as hard as the ORiGiNAL Demo quest, that was damn hard, plus, once I beat level 1, I think that was the end of the quest, so I beat the first dungeon not knowing that it wasn't completed. Also, in the Dodongo room in the fourth room in the first dungeon in the Demo Quest had 3 doors, the one on the right brought you outside for some reason 0_o You also didn't get enough bombs in this quest.

Although 3rd quest was hard, it wasn't insanely hard.

thedawn
10-14-2005, 02:09 AM
could anyone there show me where i could find exactly level 8 please.. i have burned almost every "green" trees and i cant find level 8.thanks

rocksfan13
10-14-2005, 01:00 PM
Level 8 is 2 screens north of start. Burn a tree in the middle.

thedawn
10-15-2005, 01:52 AM
Hey This Quest is difficult! Thank you Rocksfan13! Now I knew all the levels are. I have the Whistle. But I cant warp up to Level 4 of the original quest. Someone told me the Medicine is there. Is there any other way to get the Medicine without getting the raft? Thanks

LinkMaster500
10-19-2005, 12:02 PM
The Letter is in Level 4 of the original First Quest, but I don't think you can warp there with the Whistle. You need the Raft.