PDA

View Full Version : More New Ninja Weaponry by AGN's DICK

DarkPanther
09-15-2005, 04:18 PM
The Plungrappler

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/WhatIsYourFreq/plungrappler.jpg

Behold, the second in a series of exciting and upcoming Developments & Innovations in Combat Ki (DICK).

The Advancing Generation of the Ninja (AGN) are proud to present the most recent breakthrough in vertical stealth technology - the Plungrappler.

Getting tired of trying time after time to get your grappling hook in just the right spot? Tired of getting halfway up the side of a virtually unscaleable wall, only to have your grapple hold give out on you? Well here's your answer. This DICK adds powerful suction to a tried and true utility of the AGN. Thanks to Lick It & Stick It Technology™, you will no longer be required to get that hook wrapped around something sturdy before your stealthy ascension. Just kiss that cup and let it suck! Specs include:

Ergonomic handle for better grip before throwing
Wide lips to wet for maximum suction
Full tang hooks for the vertically challenged
Standard silent nylon rope

After the overwhelmingly successful lanch of the nunchakatana (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?p=987187) a few months back, AGN is willing to release this DICK at a discount to the first one million customers.

PM your orders to me and please include what color you prefer your DICK to be.

Until the next DICK is unveiled!!!...

Glitch
09-15-2005, 06:45 PM
lol, you rock Pee Drizzle.

You have my vote for ninja of the year.

SixTen
09-15-2005, 06:55 PM
Speaking of ninja of the year, is anyone gonna start the awards this year.

Drunken Tiger
09-15-2005, 08:51 PM
How much is this DICK gonna cost me?

bigjoe
09-16-2005, 02:41 AM
I hope this DICK is better than the last one. My ninjas all practiced using their DICKs against me, but their techniques were pretty flacid.(That, and they couldn't hold on to their DICKS.) If these DICKs are more reliable, Id like them in large quantities.

DarkPanther
09-19-2005, 10:09 AM
How much is this DICK gonna cost me?
Nothing for you.

You bear the mistress Alba's avatar.

You must retain your money for acting classes.

Darth Marsden
09-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Nice. But when are you going to finish those Shurikens that return to you after you've thrown them?

moocow
09-19-2005, 10:17 AM
Does this DICK come in different sizes? If so, I want the biggest one you've got, in black. That would be GREAT!

DarkPanther
09-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Nice. But when are you going to finish those Shurikens that return to you after you've thrown them?
They are currently still under development. Testing of DICKs of that nature that involve aerodynamics and curvature are handled by a separate third-party company and we're currently having trouble with our contracts.

Does this DICK come in different sizes? If so, I want the biggest one you've got, in black. That would be GREAT!
By default, the black ones are the largest as they require the highest level of skill to properly manipulate and position.

Thank you for your order.