PDA

View Full Version : Spotlight On biggiy05 : Interview # 2

carrot red
09-14-2005, 10:24 PM
My first volunteer. Go ahead and ask, he's all yours.

(My question to you all, do you prefer I do the interviews following the alphabetical list or the join date list?)

Without further ado, I give you biggiy05.

D.O.B.: 5/20/87
Sign: Taurus

I was born in Columbus Ohio and moved out to Johnstown at the beginning of my 3rd grade year. I am a volunteer member with the Monroe Township Fire Department here in Johnstown. I can be really random when I am with my friends.

What are your phobias?

I am afraid of being alone when I die. I am afraid of people that are alot bigger than me that want to kick my ass. I am afraid of not accomplishing my dream. I used to be afraid of standing up to my dad when my parents got divorced but now he pulls so much stupid shit that I yell at him over everything now.

What are your talents?

I don't really any talents. The only things that I have that you might consider a talent is being totally random and stupid in public or annoying the hell out of my lieutenant just to make everyone else laugh.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I am not much of a traveler but if I could go anywhere some day I would like to go to either Germany or Europe and see what's over there and go to the AquaComputer facility.

What's your favorite holiday? What do you do on that holiday?

Christmas is my favorite holiday. I spent part of christmas with my dad years ago and now it has always been with my mom and then going to my grandparents for dinner. Since I have a shitty relationship with my dad and to keep things fair between both sides of my family I am gonna spend my holidays at my fire station with the guys that are stuck working that day.

What is one thing you would want to tell your AGN buddies about yourself that we wouldn't normally know?

I am a random person, if I am with my friends in a busy public place I will do stupid random things just for the hell of it. I am romantic around a girl when I want to be. I like to listen The Bagpipes & Drums of Scotland. I find it to be relaxing and peaceful, I can concentrate on my work or if I am having a bad day I can put the cd in and lay down and relax. I still like my rock music among other genres such as country and some rap.

What kinds of books do you like to read? Do you have favorite author(s)?

I used to read all different types of books when I was younger but then my classes started getting harder in school so I didn't have much time. I started reading the J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter books when I first started out in middle school and even though I am now 18 I am still reading them because I want to know what happens next. I recently started reading John Grisham's books and I like him alot. I am a picky reader and now it takes alot to get me hooked on a book but his books are really good. I don't read fast because I want to enjoy the book and try to get some type of picture of what's in my head. I can still remember whole books from years ago.

What's your most embarrassing moment?

The only true embarassing moment I had was this past year in school, it was a few days before our semester exams and I was late for my Ag ed class so I was trying to race down the stairs but I tripped on the 3rd step up from the floor and I ended up sliding across the floor as I landed on my ankle. I walked around for two more periods limping trying to play it off as nothing happened but everyone saw me go down.

Which person, living or dead, do you most admire?

I admire my Uncle Roger the most. He has always been a really funny guy and always there with advice. He has taught alot of things I would never have learned if he wasn't around. He is the one who got me into team penning and now he is making me a part of the Ohio Mounted Search and Rescue team which he is the head of and we run out of our farm. He doesn't trash talk my mom or any of my other family members except my grandmother but not many people can stand her.

If you could live at any time in the past or the future (but not in the present), which time period would you choose, and why?

I would like to live in the future. I want to see what the world is like in 300 or 400 years. I want to know if we have found cures to diseases such as cancer or aids.

What's your worst habit?

Staying up way to late at night. I am a night owl but I need to break the habit of staying up until 2 or 3am and then not waking up until almost 12pm.

5 snacks you enjoy.

Chocolate cookies, kit kat bars, reese cups, milk(yes milk), apple jacks

5 songs you know all the words to.

I don't know all the words to any songs at all.

5 things you would do with $100 million dollars.

I would buy my mom the car of her choice.

I would buy my mom a really nice house either here in Ohio or Florida but I wouldn't make it overly huge since she wouldn't like that but it would have a big ass yard for the dogs.

If I had the money this very second I would donate a good amount to the Red cross, and some other places that would help the victims of Katrina.

I would buy my self a nice house in the country with lots of land. I would go to Nevada and buy some horses.

I don't seem like the type to donate but if I have enough money to support my self and I have some extra that I can spare then I will donate it to a charity or if I could I would donate money to some fire stations that could use the money.

5 places you would run away to.

I would run away to our farm. I love it out there, it is peaceful and relaxing.

I would run away to my best friend Cassie's place in Arizona

I would run away to Cassie's dad's house in Arizona also since he has a nice chunk of money and could set me up with a job working for him.

I would run away to Florida. I think it is really nice over there, the weather is nice, the atmosphere is really nice too.

If I were to run away to another country I would go to Europe.

5 things you would never wear.

A thong

Lingerie

A skirt

A bra

A G-string

5 fictional characters you would date.

I would rather date real women, nothing wrong with a fantasy or dream but I can't think of any that fictional characters I would like to date.

Dechipher
09-14-2005, 10:26 PM
1. I would rather see join date, because you get the older members first.
2. There's nothing wrong with wearing a thong.
3. If you could date any celebrity or musician, who would you pick and why?

That is all.

Beldaran
09-14-2005, 10:34 PM
Which would you rather have: A tricked out Hummer H3 with a sweet stereo system, or a Porche 911 turbo?

biggiy05
09-14-2005, 10:35 PM
2. There's nothing wrong with wearing a thong.
3. If you could date any celebrity or musician, who would you pick and why?

:laughing:

If I could date any celebrity or musician I would date Jessica Alba. She is a down to earth celebrity, she wants to play different roles in movies instead of sticking to just one and I think she is sexy as hell :naughty:

biggiy05
09-14-2005, 10:39 PM
Which would you rather have: A tricked out Hummer H3 with a sweet stereo system, or a Porche 911 turbo?

Damn that is a hard choice..... I would have to choose the tricked out H3 with the stereo system. If I wanna go out with some friends I wanna go in style and let everyone enjoy the ride.

deathbyhokie
09-14-2005, 11:11 PM
If you had to work a low-level service job for the rest of your life, what job would you choose and why?
What time do you normally go to bed? what time should you go to bed?

biggiy05
09-14-2005, 11:25 PM
If you had to work a low-level service job for the rest of your life, what job would you choose and why?
What time do you normally go to bed? what time should you go to bed?

I would work as a trash collector since the pay has to be somewhat decent and I would hate to work in a fast food joint for the rest of my life.

I used to go to bed around 11 or 12 but now that I am out of school and my pager goes off at all hours of the night I usually don't get tired until 2 or 3am sometimed even 4am. I should probably make my self go to bed around the time I was before.

goKi
09-15-2005, 07:20 AM
Do you have any really annoying cousins you just want to beat the crap out of? ;)

Glitch
09-15-2005, 09:41 AM
Do you have any really annoying cousins you just want to beat the crap out of? ;)

I will kill you bitch.

Lets see, I can't really think of anything to ask him that I don't already know.....OH wait! I got one..

Would you rather live with grandma polly or your dad and his annoying ass wife for the rest of your life?

moocow
09-15-2005, 10:44 AM
Do you ever wonder if your cousin, Lee, is a flaming homosexual? How would you help him to 'come out of the closet'?

Just kidding.

A volunteer firefighter.... have you been to any fires yet? Does it scare you out of your mind? Because I know I'd probably piss myself...

biggiy05
09-15-2005, 11:26 AM

LOL Nah not yet at least.

Would you rather live with grandma polly or your dad and his annoying ass wife for the rest of your life?

Is suicide an option? Damn man why the hell did you have to pick them of all people? I think I would pick living with my dad just because I could get out of the house easier and go to the farm or the fire station or use my sister Jenny as an excuse to leave. Polly would be make the cleaning bitch down there.

Do you ever wonder if your cousin, Lee, is a flaming homosexual? How would you help him to 'come out of the closet'?

Just kidding.

A volunteer firefighter.... have you been to any fires yet? Does it scare you out of your mind? Because I know I'd probably piss myself...

Sometimes I wonder about him since he is all alone out there in the sticks and all he has are the sheep.

They won't let me go in one yet but there was a garage fire I was on scene for, I thought it was pretty fucking awesome until it was out and we had to go in and start gutting it and we see what used to be a vintage harley davidson among some other valuables.

I don't think I would be as scared about going into a fire as I would be working on the medic since going into the fire I have some protection. I get on the medic I have nothing and getting kicked by an old cranky bitch because we stuck her more than once doesn't feel good.

phattonez
09-15-2005, 06:29 PM
What is your pet peeve, the smallest thing that annoys you?

biggiy05
09-15-2005, 07:00 PM
What is your pet peeve, the smallest thing that annoys you?

I would be sitting in class either taking a test or working on a paper someone would start tapping on the floor or tapping the pencil on the desk. It drove me nuts, I couldn't stand the noise especially if I was taking a test, usually I can concentrate even with background noise but if someone was doing that it drove me up the wall.

I had a guy sitting beside me all year in english class and he was constantly doing it. I ended up throwing my notebook at him during our final exams.

Great Warrior
09-16-2005, 03:29 AM
you talk about a lieutenant, are you in the army? what are your biggest faults? if you think of your best quality, which is it?

biggiy05
09-16-2005, 01:36 PM
you talk about a lieutenant, are you in the army? what are your biggest faults? if you think of your best quality, which is it?

I am a member of the fire department. We have officers just like the police and the army.

I have two captains, two lieutenants, and one chief.

My biggest faults are getting my self to involved in things only to have them fall apart. My other is leading some girls on the wrong way.

My best quality hmmmm. I would say my best quality is that I never give up on something. I fight until the end for things just like becoming a firefighter, I have been working at it my whole not givng up despite having a major surgery done on my chest now having a heart condition I don't want to give up at it.

Dechipher
09-20-2005, 08:10 PM
If you could interview your favorite band, what 5-10 questions would you ask them?

Also, maybe these threads could be archived after like a month or so. Or maybe put into their own subforum in GD...

Great Warrior
09-21-2005, 03:32 AM
Also, maybe these threads could be archived after like a month or so. Or maybe put into their own subforum in GD...
very good idea especially since the search option does not work.

biggiy05
09-23-2005, 10:48 AM
If you could interview your favorite band, what 5-10 questions would you ask them?

I would interview Linkin Park even though there hasn't been much activity lately with them.

1. Where the hell do I find the Hybrid Theory EP cd at? Ebay doesn't even have a legit copy anymore.

2. You have released four cd's that went to the top of the charts when they were released, do you have any plans in the near future to release another cd?

3. You made the collision course cd with Jay-Z. We know that he approached you about making it but what made you decide to mix your music with his?

4. Have you ever thought about touring with System of a down? What about Audioslave?

5. If you were given the chance to tour with two other bands who would you choose and why?