PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Goat!

carrot red
09-12-2005, 02:41 PM
I was going to post a New Edition of the AGN Milk Carton to ask where Goat was and he decided to post a few hours ago, just to foul my thread, I bet. : p

I don't know how many of you remember my first edition. Anyway, are there any members you used to like (or dislike) and haven't seen post in quite a while? Any faces to post on your AGN Milk Carton?

Goat
09-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Hey! The AGN milk carton was my bag! I did that years ago tryiong to figure out where TehBlazer was :p

Shadowblazer
09-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Ah, the good 'ol days.

Rainman
09-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Ah, the good 'ol days.

What? When you were AWOL?

zoraking
09-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Teilyr. He was cool but just disappeared.

ShadowTiger
09-12-2005, 07:42 PM
Teilyr. He was cool but just disappeared.Actually, Tei more or less disappeared to PureZC. He was Site Staff there, but in a waning sort of way. He was, then he wasn't, then he was, ... then decided to drop the whole "internet" in order to maintain a "life." (I think he got version 1.2)

There are actually quite a few individuals who are still "around" but just aren't on AGN. Though It's a lot easier to notice someone starting to post than notice them stop posting.

Great Warrior
09-13-2005, 02:44 AM
Ganonator. i have not seen him post lately.

i also am not sure where are some of the members who made archived threads or if they should not be mentioned..

*b*
09-13-2005, 03:00 AM
Actually, Tei more or less disappeared to PureZC. He was Site Staff there, but in a waning sort of way. He was, then he wasn't, then he was, ... then decided to drop the whole "internet" in order to maintain a "life." (I think he got version 1.2)
he joined the army, I believe. he announced it in the PureZC chat a while ago

I too hope he comes back soon. he was cool, in a "I want to kick your ass you bastard!" sort of way

Drunken Tiger
09-13-2005, 10:02 AM
Platinum, i think he was the only other asian on AGN... Havent seen him for a good couple of years..

carrot red
09-13-2005, 11:24 AM
Hey! The AGN milk carton was my bag! I did that years ago trying to figure out where TehBlazer was :p
Nope. Not according to this (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=71447) thread. It's mine, AGN Milk Carton ®. When you tried to find out where SB was, you must have used a different name. Anyway, welcome back.

Goat
09-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Thanks, missed ya, but just because im an asshole and must be right all the time....

http://goat.armageddongames.net/images/milk.jpg