PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Link's Quest Thread

Mystic Link
09-10-2005, 03:38 PM
UPDATE: DEMO AVAILABLE

Hello everyone, I'm Mystic Link, and recently I've started working with Zelda Classic. I'll give 2 Propz that it's definately a great program, and I enjoy working with it.

I've started my first quest perhaps in mid July, and I hope to have it released by the end of this year. It is my first quest, so certain technical problems maybe be around when it's released. there was much I didn't know about the program, but since I'm already so far in development, I can't change too much now. So bear with me. :)

Here we go:

The Legend of Zelda: The Blade of Umbra

This is the name of my first quest. It uses the same graphics that are given to you in the 182test / 210test game.

In terms of development, I have currently 8 dungeons built, however, I plan to have more than 9 for the actual story. So expect to see roughly 11 or 12 dungeons, and a Dual-World game.

Story and some Devleopment Information can all be found at the website.

For more information, visit my Website at:

http://www.geocities.com/cepsy5

Mystic Link
09-10-2005, 11:28 PM
I have Released a Demo for you all to enjoy. You can find it at my Website posted at the top of the Thread.

Zelda_Warrior
09-11-2005, 10:47 AM
Try not double posting, use the edit button instead.

Also, it's pretty good, but the colors of ther beach water should be fixed, also some other color issues. Try using different csets with + and -.

Mystic Link
09-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Try not double posting, use the edit button instead.

Also, it's pretty good, but the colors of ther beach water should be fixed, also some other color issues. Try using different csets with + and -.

How do you suggest I do that?

ms_zelda_lady
09-11-2005, 09:38 PM
Tried out your demo Mystic Link and it was pretty good. Hope you finish this quest.

ms_zelda_lady

P.S. Instead of double posting just hit the edit button at the bottom right corner of your post and you can add or change anything in the post.

Mystic Link
09-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Tried out your demo Mystic Link and it was pretty good. Hope you finish this quest.

ms_zelda_lady

P.S. Instead of double posting just hit the edit button at the bottom right corner of your post and you can add or change anything in the post.

Thanks, glad you liked it.

K I understand the double post now :scared: