PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps next time... you should... like... break up with him?

goKi
09-09-2005, 07:23 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/09/news_6132946.html

Apparently a woman in China took it upon herself to make the term "video game widow" a reality. According to the Beijing Morning Post (by way of the Pacific Epoch Daily News) a young woman has been charged with murdering her fiancée for "too much time playing online games." Though the culpable title wasn't identified, the motive was. On August 6, the woman in question apparently got fed up with her unemployed significant other spending more time online than looking for a job so he could pay for their wedding.

Machiavelli
09-09-2005, 07:33 PM
A bit harsh, I would say. May this be a lesson to all men..don't get engaged to crazy bitches! :D

Rijuhn
09-09-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm not saying that her murdering her fiancé was justified by any means, but I am able to understand how she was able to justify her taking such drastic actions.

biggiy05
09-10-2005, 12:53 AM
What the hell is it with all these murders in Asia dealing with video games.

I can why she is mad but she went a bit to far.

Drunken Tiger
09-10-2005, 12:57 AM
goki, i dont think there will be a next time.. ;)

Tygore
09-10-2005, 01:28 AM
Is it just me, or do people over there take things just a little too seriously?

And yeah, I don't think there will be a next time either. I mean, would you date/engage a woman with this kind of record?

Lilith
09-10-2005, 01:58 AM
fucking aaweeeesome

King Aquamentus
09-10-2005, 02:20 AM
Sheer stupidity. ...I'm sure there have been plenty of threads all about stupid people, but these never get old. ^_^

I've been around the Internet, and I'll tell you the same thing as everyone else: sure are some morons. I won't mention names, but idiots are closer then you think. ;)

*b*
09-10-2005, 02:25 AM
killed for being online? okay, I think I'll stay single for a while

Darth Marsden
09-10-2005, 06:50 AM
It always seems like these types of things originate from China and similar countries... they really need to loosen up.

moocow
09-10-2005, 08:58 AM
Pfft, stop being a stuck-up bitch and play video games with him. :p

Drunken Tiger
09-10-2005, 09:12 AM
It always seems like these types of things originate from China and similar countries... they really need to loosen up.

It probably wasnt even the companionship.. It was probably all about the money, or lack thereof..

Asians always stress and fight about money.. No matter how much they have... And another biggie is study/job.. Those three things can definately get you killed by your own family...

ShadowTiger
09-11-2005, 01:00 AM
I dunno, I mean, having a husband, ... what's the point of getting married if you're just going to sit around all day and play video games? Don't you have a family to support, or earn money for?

Of course, murder isn't even a last resort. :odd: God ...