PDA

View Full Version : Alright, some details on my Quest..

Kingboo30
09-09-2005, 04:45 PM
I can tell you it's going to be REALLY REALLY big. You have to go through other smaller overworlds and some mini dungeons to get to the the Triforce piece dungeons. The the Main overworld is the classic Zelda one. It might use Classic or BS. But BS will take slightly longer. I'm not using Newfirst. Even if it's easy, it's quite bad. So Classic or BS on this?

Another thing is that for getting to Level 9.....your gonna have to go through one giant Death mountain, Tower, Gaint Castle and then Ganon's Castle itself. As you can see it's going to be big. Why so big? Ever notice how zelda players can beat a certain quest in a couple of hours. Dr Wilys was gaint. IOTW was pretty big itself, having you find the island go through it. Getting to Level 5 will be one Gaint ocean with a Pirate Fortress on the way getting you the Hookshot. the level 5 overworld will be one gaint desert having yet another mini dungeon.
Level 1 is just going through 1 small overworld and another mini dungeon then level 1 itself. It won't be easy. How exactly hard is it? Well it's a step lower than Demo EX which isn't THAT hard. There might be some midis that are used in popular quests.

Post some comments

Zelda_Warrior
09-09-2005, 05:02 PM
First of all, BS ownezes over Classic.

Secondly, this quest sounds confusing they way the levls ar layed out.

Kingboo30
09-10-2005, 04:03 PM
This is just a brief explaintion on how the game might be. But I can garentee having to face some Death Knights. Some Items are cleverly hidden. The Fire Boomerang may not make it because that freezes Every thing including Wizzrobes, Bubbles. Expecy some pretty tough battles too as a Patra big circle in an empty room in level 2 as a mini boss.

Zelda_Warrior
09-11-2005, 10:41 AM
That is tough, a patra in level 2, probably a handul of Death Knights in level 3? Death Knigths are almsot impossible when you have less than 24 hearts they do 8 hearts per hit.

Never put the fire boomerang in unless its late in the game, like in the 8th dungeon.

Kingboo30
09-11-2005, 01:43 PM
That is tough, a patra in level 2, probably a handul of Death Knights in level 3? Death Knigths are almsot impossible when you have less than 24 hearts they do 8 hearts per hit.

Never put the fire boomerang in unless its late in the game, like in the 8th dungeon.

When did I say Death Knights in Level 3? I thought I said you would fight death Knights in the game, but there wouldn't be alot. For the Patra thing.....Patras are quite easy.I'm even giving you a red potion at the beginning of the game and that's hard? But I think I'll have to make it oval as they are hardly a threat. He would be the Boss of Level 2. With some Blocks. No Fire. No, no. Otherwise it would be too hard.

I did say it would be a step lower that Demo Ex right? You fight a Fire Gleeok with just a white sword with blue tunic in the first mini dungeon. I did say I may not put Fire boomerang but If I do it'd be in the "Tower" mini level I was talking about. (Right before the Big Fortress which is before Ganon's castle. There you'll find Some Death Knights.)

Well the area to level 1 is a forest, (Obviously) but so is level 6s. Level 7 is unknown at this moment but that's a water temple. I would do water but I have you going through a gaint ocean for level 5. I wouldn't want doing the same thing when you just did it before. Level 8 is an island but you don't get there by sailing...and you need the Lens of truth and ALOT of Magic. And the Island has a huge volcano and that's where the Triforce is...In a Temple in a Volcano. You might a face A death knight here. Level 3 is a Canyon. Guess what you'll need there? You have to go through mini dungeons for of these. and the Overworlds can be considered mini dungeons. To Level 9 though has 1 smaller overworld and 2 giant mini dungeons. And 1 is a stone tower. Stone Tower is probably quite big to most people. If you played Raiden's Master quest's level 9...That's how big those 2 mini dungeons are. Same with level 9 itself. I think Revealed too much but the rest are in progress.

Kingboo30
09-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Got some more info on this. I just finished level 2 and 1s overworlds, mini dungeons and dungeons themselves. Stone tower might be a temple instead of mini. The levels are so far the size of Dr. Wilys revenge which are pretty big. Level 2 is when you meet the people who don't like you. You know what I mean. You'll have to see them again too. And that they are stalfoses. I give the Blue tunic after level 1 because of this and that level 2 is dang big. Level 1 has 35 rooms. (You read that correctly.

The Mini level has you getting the blue candle. The boss of that mini dungeon are 4 red darknuts. You have to fight 5 red wizzrobes for the boss key. Before you say too hard, it actually quite easy since they dodged easily. I even put in ring leader and alot magicsponges in the room. The level 2 has 52 rooms. You read that correctly but it's puzzles aren't as annoying as level 1. You might say I ripped off something from another quest with the puzzles. But it'd fighting level...No joke. Think of it as Dr wilys revenge level 3 but a bit smaller and isn't as annoying.

Kingboo30
09-24-2005, 07:31 PM
Got even more info on this!

Got alot more info. I'm sure MOST of you would like this one. I looked at my quest and thought that it wouldn't get good reviews because of the classic. And by the fact I really like Old-Skools Zero Quest tileset. (He gave it outwhile ago on AGN, A little after it was realesed. I don't think it's still there and only person made a quest from it. Popuri who made it look like hell breaking loose. It may not be there still.) Some of the enemy sprites were still in the classic tiles so I fixed them. Well he was asked to realese this after all. Anyways I then changed classic to Zero. (With bugs fixed) I'm still checking all the areas in the level 2 area.

So that the player won't have to worry about getting stuck. Unable to play anymore. Since Zero is in 2.10 only. (2.10 quests don't work lower verisons. Same with tiles) I have to warn you that level 1 is hard for a level 1 It has 33 rooms. The Mini level has 20 something and some tougher enemies but not THAT tough. (Unless you count 2 normal wizzrobes.) Level 2 is when things start getting harder. A big leap but not too big. In level 1 areas you get the blue candle (Gotta get blue candle in mini dungeon in order to enter level 1. And you use the candle alot in that level.) The Ladder in level 1. You gotta find almost every key to find the mini boss. A fire robe in an empty room with alot of grass you can cut to get hearts. In the mini level of level 2 yields the power bracelet.

Which allows you to access death mountain and enter level 2. Mini level 2 is alot harder than mini level 1. I think that the wizzrobe bat you face for a key in level 2 is alot harder than 8 Zol tribbles. Don't forget you got the blue tunic by now. But I give you a red potion in level 1. Mini level 2 enemies are alot more harder than level 2 but the size of level 2? I won't reveal more until later one. I'll post screen after I completely finish level 4s area.

C-Dawg
09-26-2005, 02:15 PM
"Guys

Guys

OMG I'm gonna make the best quest ever guys.

It's gonna be HUGE! Really big! Like, Death Moutain alone is going to use FOUR MAPS! And I'm using CLASSIC.

THIS QUEST IS GOING TO RULE LOOK AT ME."

Constructive Comments: It's helpful if you have some screenshots or demos or something and let them speak for themselves.

KJAZZ
09-26-2005, 04:34 PM
lol @ C-Dawg.

Kingboo30, you should also try to not post again if you were the last one to post. As C-Dawg said, put some screenshots in the thread, and people will be more interested..

Kingboo30
09-26-2005, 08:40 PM
"Guys

Guys

OMG I'm gonna make the best quest ever guys.

It's gonna be HUGE! Really big! Like, Death Moutain alone is going to use FOUR MAPS! And I'm using CLASSIC.

THIS QUEST IS GOING TO RULE LOOK AT ME."

Constructive Comments: It's helpful if you have some screenshots or demos or something and let them speak for themselves.
That's the hardest I laughed all day
:laughing:
I can tell you only read 1 or 2 posts since you said "Using classic"
But you want some pics? I'll give you some right about now. I'll try to post some.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/kingboo30/zelda039.jpg
Level 2 of the "Pirate's fortress" As you can guess this ain't no ordinary dungeon. But this don't look like a fortress...And Pirate's? You'll have to figure that out yourself. On second thought I probably shouldn't have posted this one...Next Pic? I'll take another shot of level 2.

I could have sworn that you could post if no one didn't reply
after a day...

I'll edit this post for more pics.

Don't think I cheated on that. I bought those. You can easily find the super bomb shop in the grave yard cave. Those ruppes were from level 2.....That level is hard. Level 1 isn't nearly as tough. I started to find more features in ZC in level 2. Which means there are some tough puzzles in that level. Let's look at one.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/kingboo30/zelda051.jpg

No super bomb is going to blow up that up...Mabye if we can lower it somehow..

Zelda_Warrior
09-27-2005, 05:49 PM
The second screenshot dosen't look right and I can't figure out what it's supposed to be... 0_o

Kingboo30
09-27-2005, 08:22 PM
Yes it's fine all right. You have to lower that black block which is blocking all the water. Lower it somehow and you can pass. As said, No super bomb can blow that up. After lowering it you can go through by the green bricks. You'll have to face 3 of these in that dungeon. All lowered by the same way. Mabye you can use something else you have as a lever. You'll have to solve another puzzle in the next room.