PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen...Behold!

Dechipher
09-08-2005, 11:39 PM
Alright, Im sure you guys are tired of me posting my band's stuff, but I'd reeeeeaaalllly like some feedback on this. We're going kinda out there for our album, adapting our Latin/Jazz/Fusion tunes to Electronica. It is my understanding that people here like all kinds of music, and that is kinda the audience we're going for. This is almost a final version; it's missing piano, which will be perfomred Live, as well as the sax, but you get kinda a feel of it in this.

http://www.bandspace.com/MaximumEtcetera

It's New Shoes v1.2 . You can't really download it, without paying, but you can still listen to it. I wouldn't suggest downloading it anyway as it's not through. In any case, I'd reaaaaly like feedback, with you guys' opinions, especialy people who are really into Electronic music.

Thanks guys.

Dechipher.

Oh, and we don't get anything for you guys visiting that site up there^. I just use it to display our songs.

Darth Marsden
09-09-2005, 06:01 AM
Listened to them both. The first one was pretty good, but not to my tastes. The second I really liked. Reminded me of my old Genesis playing days. Excellent job!

And can I just point out that you have the coolest band name ever!

Great Warrior
09-09-2005, 06:48 AM
I remember visiting your site and you had three very nice tunes. you are gifted and this tune is almost familiar and that says to me that it will not take a lot to become a hit. maybe a professional musician could hear imperfections i did not hear and will give you better feedback.