PDA

View Full Version : Ow. My feet.

zoraking
09-05-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm back from my like hundred-thousandth visit to Cedar Point, and this one was terrible. The lines were filled to the max and it was hotter than hell. One of the guys got drunk and was going to drive home. I was just about the call the cops if he got on the road. The dude's wife, oldest daughter, 2nd daughter's best friend, my dad and I were trying to coax him out of the car. He wouldn't budge. So we were going to let him drive and then he called my dad and they left together.

We also got lost on the way home, which is hard to do. I knew where we should have gone, but appearantly driving to Toledo is easier than turning around and driving back 1 mile. We also got pulled over by a highway patrolman. We were swerving (the driver just has to be on the cell phone 99.9% of the time), and our license plate light was out. Though he didn't see out brake lights were only working half the time. By the time we got to I-75 it was midnight and we had left at 9:45. So in 2 hours and 15 minutes we had gotten nowhere. By the time we got to Findlay it was 1:00 a.m., and my dad was waiting for me there. So we had 3 more minutes of driving. we were home at 1:45 a.m., and i was tired as hell, and my feet are still sore.

Other than that, I had fun!

Darth Marsden
09-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Sounds like a good night out. Call me if you're ever in South England, we'll tear the night up!