PDA

View Full Version : About Twinrova...

fire dragon
09-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Can anyone make Twinrova boss to ZC? (Oracle series Twinrova) Maker has his name in my game's credits. :odd:

zelda777
09-05-2005, 11:51 AM
i am sure peto can if u ask him he made custom bosses :laughing:

ShadowTiger
09-05-2005, 12:11 PM
1) I really wouldn't go about asking other quest authors to do custom bosses for you. It's really too much work to ask someone to do. =/

2) Start to learn about graphics-management and different warp techniques using combos, and you can start to work on a custom boss. Practice using the different types of warps to your advantage, and you can make it seem like the custom boss is a "real" boss. That is, after all, what custom bosses are. They're just different screens with different frames of this boss, using insta-warps to guide the player along these frames to make it seem like the boss is actually moving.

Thus, it takes a LOT of screens, and even more patience to see the boss through to its completion.

zelda777
09-05-2005, 01:02 PM
sorry

fire dragon
09-08-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm sorry,that I ask something like that...

ShadowTiger
09-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Nah, don't worry about it. The more you use ZQuest, the more familiar with the program you'll become. ;) That's just how it works. :p Experiment often. Never be satisfied with a creation until it REALLY makes you smile. ;)

Oh, and make backups often. :p too. XD