PDA

View Full Version : ValientLink

Cepat
09-05-2005, 06:04 AM
This 11 year old kid is banned here but still posts comments at AGN QDB. What really irritates me is his comments which are mostly spam and trying to seek unnecessary attention.

Take a look at the comment of his quest at the QDB :

http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/viewquest.php?q=248

I'm not an American and I don't bother usually but the last few words really make my blood boil. It really is disheartening and disappointing to read such crap from a 11 year old kid who has not even done his research properly. I rest my case.

goKi
09-05-2005, 06:30 AM
Shut up cepat you never make quests because your like an out of work 20 year old who loves george bush ^_^! Besides it only uses loz tiles you nipple sucking crapface

Hrmm.... I'd say that warrants a ban.

Darth Marsden
09-05-2005, 07:30 AM
Yeesh... that's the sort of thing I think we could all do without. Glad he's not here anymore...

theplustwo
09-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Holy Sandlot style insult!

"Pee drinking crapface!"

"You mix your Wheaties with your momma's toe jam! And you like it!"

Eckels
09-05-2005, 09:44 AM
I banned him from using the comment system.
I've also banned Glass Cleaner, Comedyman and Comedyman2.

I've deleted most of their stupidity, as well.

Glass Cleaner
09-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Holy Sandlot style insult!

"Pee drinking crapface!"

"You mix your Wheaties with your momma's toe jam! And you like it!"
Lol good quote man...But it goes like, "You mix your Wheaties with your momma's toe jam! You bob for apples in the toilet, and you LIKE it!............You play ball like a GIRL!!.........(Laughter & Sniggering) What..?...You heard me." And why would you ban me? I dont even talk that much on this! And I have never heard so many "F"words Eckels...Im only 13 dude! Im not making fun of you, and im not flaming. Im just saying...There are kids who are like 8, 9 or 10! You are setting a bad example for them. Im sorry I said that. Go ahead, keep Valientlink banned. Lol, Jk...but really, could you calm down? Your TWENTY years older than us...Acually, more. Im sorry for this. I am. Do you talk like this with your kid? Like, "SHUT THE F*** UP!" Im not making fun of you, remember that...Or flaming. Its just a bad example. Thanks!

AtmaWeapon
09-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Nevermind I need to go play video games instead of posting things that might get me in trouble.

25 hours is weak in FFIII I'm going do you one better.

me2
09-07-2005, 10:27 PM
There are kids who are like 8, 9 or 10!

I joined when I was 9, I didn't really care. I'm pretty sure that others don't either. =/

Beldaran
09-07-2005, 10:36 PM
I joined when I was 9, I didn't really care. I'm pretty sure that others don't either. =/

I think it's interesting how technology has changed. When I was 9, no one had the internet. We were all trying to beat Zelda II and if your friend moved, the only way to keep in touch without using the phone was to mail him/her a letter. Also, I didn't know a single person from another country.

Kids growing up now probably have a totally different perspective on this wonderful technology than I do.

Eckels
09-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Lol good quote man...But it goes like, "You mix your Wheaties with your momma's toe jam! You bob for apples in the toilet, and you LIKE it!............You play ball like a GIRL!!.........(Laughter & Sniggering) What..?...You heard me." And why would you ban me? I dont even talk that much on this! And I have never heard so many "F"words Eckels...Im only 13 dude! Im not making fun of you, and im not flaming. Im just saying...There are kids who are like 8, 9 or 10! You are setting a bad example for them. Im sorry I said that. Go ahead, keep Valientlink banned. Lol, Jk...but really, could you calm down? Your TWENTY years older than us...Acually, more. Im sorry for this. I am. Do you talk like this with your kid? Like, "SHUT THE F*** UP!" Im not making fun of you, remember that...Or flaming. Its just a bad example. Thanks!

How about, fuck you.

BTW, you're on pretty fucking thin ice too. You had as many stupid and derogatory comments in the QDB as Valientlink.

And who the fuck do you think you are to tell me how I should act in front of my own son?

Know what? Fuck thin ice, you're banned too. I should've banned all four of you when I had to waste an hour cleaning up your mess in the QDB. I was going to be nice and let you all off with simply being banned from the comment system. But you're have the nerve to question the way I post? Fuck you. Come back in a week.

And since the thread topic has been resolved and has clearly drifted away from the topic, thread closed.