PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to the One I Love

Foxy
09-02-2005, 09:34 AM
Eleven years ago today our eyes met and locked across a bonfire, and it was love at first sight.

Five years ago today we pledged "to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

Five years ago today, I married my best friend. And to this day, you have never let me down. We've experienced the better and also the worse. We've been poor and gone without, but throughout it all our lives were rich with love and joy. I've nursed you back to health, and you've taken care of me during the ultimate sickness - twice - in the form of morning sickness, nausea, swollen ankles, passing out, sleeplessness, incredible weight gain, two major surgeries - all to then take care of me and a brand new baby. You have loved me and cherished me above all others, and nobody could ever hold a candle to you in my eyes. You are my hope, my strength, my joy. I miss you every moment that you're away, and my heart still leaps inside my chest when you walk through the door.

From this day forward, for another five years and then another five after that, I am still yours until I die. Even then, we have the joy of the knowledge that we will once again be reunited in Heaven. So now, forever, and always....until Orion stops shining in the night sky...I love you with all my heart.

Thank you for the past five years. Happy Anniversary, baby!! *MWAH*

:love: XoXoXoXo :love:

Glitch
09-02-2005, 10:19 AM
Omg thanks for the post about me foxy I knew our love was forever binding. :P

Just kiddin'.

Congratz on 5 years you two. Now both of you get back to AGN and start posting!
(and get in #agn!!)

moocow
09-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Congrats gys, I hope you both have a great 5th anniversary :) I love you both!

Prrkitty
09-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Happy anniversary :) May the rest of your lives be even happier then the last 5 have been...

:) <hug>
love you!

J.J. Maxx
09-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Awww... Thank you sweetheart!

And to think, all of our marraige has been spent here, at AGN! Wa-hoo!

I love you sweetheart and here's to 25 more 5-year anniversarys! ;)

ShadowTiger
09-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Hear Hear! :thumbsup: To two of AGN's finest. To two lives spent together in harmonious marriage. I'm so glad for you guys. :)

*b*
09-04-2005, 12:47 PM
And to think, all of our marraige has been spent here, at AGN! Wa-hoo!
when you think about it, that's pretty sad in a freaky/romantic sort of way

happy belated five-year anniversary. hopefully you'll have many more to celebrate (anniversaries, that is)

Brasel
09-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Reading that makes me miss my wife...

Congratulations, Its so good to see someone who is so happy with their choices in life. It makes me happy even if I don't really know you guys that well.