PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Tv Show

zelda777
08-31-2005, 06:43 PM
What Is Your Favorite Tv Show :rolleyes:

Darth Marsden
08-31-2005, 06:47 PM
Hmm. A part of me wants to tell you, and another part wants to withold that information until you learn to put question marks at the end of questions. What to do, what to do...

I don't have any one favourite show, but I like most Sci-Fi stuff. Angel, in particular, was one of my top 5 shows. Shame it got cancelled. Others include Futurama (ditto about being canceled), Firefly (and again), Doctor Who (which is most definately NOT cancelled!), Extras (the new show by Ricky Gervais - dare I say it's better then The Office?), Smallville and Stargate SG-1.

Aireal Albatros
08-31-2005, 06:49 PM
Mind is WOF & J.

I love Wheel Of Fortune and Jeopardy.

Incase anyone is curious, Wheel Of Fortune is a game show where you spin a wheel if you hit Bankrupt you lose all your money you made from hitting the other spaces on the wheel.

Note: In the game show WOF you need to wait some time if you win $$$ before you get it.

Same w/ Jeopardy but Jeopardy is where you get a certain amount o' catagories to choose from then when you select a catagory and a money amount, you are given the awnser but you must awnser w/ the question.

Now on Jeopardy if someone or somepeople go in the -'s or at 0 after the show it counts as winning and losing nothing.

Ibis, God of Magicks
08-31-2005, 07:01 PM
Firefly (and again)
Firefly was my favorite show. Show rocked! Have you herd about the movie? There is also a 6-part comic book to intro the movie.

goKi
08-31-2005, 07:06 PM
Right now, probably Family Guy and 24

Drunken Tiger
08-31-2005, 07:31 PM
Lost
House MD
Grey's Anatomy
Family Guy

zelda777
08-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Family Guy Rocks

phattonez
08-31-2005, 08:01 PM
House
Family Guy
Futurama
The Simpsons

Machiavelli
08-31-2005, 08:41 PM
Family Guy
Futurama
Simpsons
Law and Order: SVU ( I'm now addicted to that show)

I like One Tree Hill too. can't wait for it to start showing again.

And have you ever seen Weeds? It's addictive (no pun intended).

Darth Marsden
09-01-2005, 05:24 AM
Firefly was my favorite show. Show rocked! Have you herd about the movie? There is also a 6-part comic book to intro the movie. Given the number of Sci-Fi magazines I buy, how could I not? To quote from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, I'm "as giddy as a schoolboy".

Jigglysaint
09-01-2005, 09:38 AM
Good to see others who like House as much as I do.

Speaking of House, well, Full House to be exact. I used to watch that show when I was younger, but then it kind of disappeared. Then my friend Katie got me hooked back on that show again. I can't help it, I have a weak spot for utter cuntness.

I also like Arthur, and I do watch the news alot. I don't watch that much TV anymore. I also like Family Guy and Futurama. The Simpsons have just gotten stranger lately, and I absolutly hate Malcom in the Middle.

Darth Marsden
09-01-2005, 02:03 PM
I used to love The Simpsons as well, but I think they're running out of ideas now. I'm not surprised, it's, what, their 18th series?

And I can't believe I forgot House! Hugh Laurie is fantastic in that.

yeshdeol
12-16-2010, 01:57 AM
My favorite Show are:
Lost
Fringe
Bones
House
Greys Anatomy

mrz84
12-18-2010, 05:30 PM
family guy, supernatural, and smallville. not in that order.

susanexpress
12-20-2010, 02:51 AM
i like many TV shows, such Family Guy,Futurama,Simpsons

Brasel
12-20-2010, 05:39 PM
The new Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Buffy, Angel, and The Office. I'm watching the Sarah Conner Chronicles right now and I'm about done with the second season. It was a pretty good show. It's a shame it was cancelled.

jdhooghe85
12-22-2010, 04:29 AM
Trueblood is my favorite. Great mystery and keeps you on the edge of your seat, always leaves you wanting more.

moocow
12-22-2010, 10:39 PM
Glee and House.

I also like The Walking Dead and I loved Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Starkist
12-23-2010, 12:37 AM
Did anyone notice the date of the original post? A spammer with a single post revives a five-year-old thread and folks just start posting as if there was never a delay. :)

Personally I find it hard to pick between Farscape and Star Trek DS9, myself.

jerome
12-23-2010, 02:34 AM
Some that I like:
Dead Like Me (too bad it was cancelled)
Weeds
Californication
True Blood
Big Bang Theory

I used to have a huge list of them, but I started going outside instead. Ha ha ha.

Sam Atoms
12-23-2010, 03:15 AM
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
SportsCenter

Mercy
12-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Did anyone notice the date of the original post? A spammer with a single post revives a five-year-old thread and folks just start posting as if there was never a delay.
Noticed, and so long as people bring fresh responses, welcomed. The spammers, of course, are banned but it is not like they would continue to post anything else worthwhile.

Back on topic.., if it is cancelled I probably liked it. Goodbye to Fast Forward, SG:U, The Walking Dead, and The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Those are just the recent shows. Good vs. Evil (G vs. E, two names 'cause it was cancelled twice), American Gothic, Earth2, White Dwarf (not to be confused with Red Dwarf), LotS, and most other series I start to get into often end up cancelled before their time. Once in a while I get lucky and a show gets brought back but results can be...questionable. Sliders was cancelled prematurely but once revived, it lingered well past its 'best by' date. Family guy was brought back with full vigor but this second return of Futurama seems lackluster. The Farscape crew were able to give fans an ending but I got the impression they were doing the best wrap up with what story and monies they had available and we ultimately missed out on some great storylines had the show been continued indefinitely.

This season:
Boardwalk Empire
Fringe
SG:U
Mad Men (thanks to SB, I now have a crush on Joan)
Futurama
Smallville (praise be to whomever decided Justin Hartley needs to go shirtless in at least every other episode!)
V (new episodes are in the can)
The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Family Guy
The Simpsons

-m.

Matteo
12-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Arrested Development; by far.
Best show ever.

Brasel
12-25-2010, 10:53 AM
Arrested Development WAS a great show! I watched it on Netflix Instant Play this year. Too bad it was canceled.

chrisburnett
12-27-2010, 02:59 AM
Favorite TV shows.......
Man vs Wild
Dirty Job
Discovery India

robinhuk
01-04-2011, 01:57 AM
My favorite TV shows are:
Lost
Gossip Girl
CSI
Bones
Friends

LifeLine
01-04-2011, 02:27 AM
Family Guy
CSI: NY
The Simpsons

Those are the best so far.

daxosam
01-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Unhealthy Choice
Eleven teams of two must decide if they want to train with Bob and Jillian, or go with two unidentified teachers (whose identity remains a mystery uncompelling) and receive four weeks of immunity ,This show is going to become update by day.

sunnydays
01-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Arrested Development WAS a great show! I watched it on Netflix Instant Play this year. Too bad it was canceled.

I agree, it's definitely by far one of my favorite TV shows of all time. Although the amazing news is that it's making a comeback! A fourth season is being planned as well as a movie! Seriously, google it. I couldn't be happier!

Also, Misfits, Heroes, Scrubs, SATC and more...

Weslie
01-26-2011, 08:09 AM
I have watched plenty of TV series but 70’s show is the my all time favorite TV series.
http://images.tvrage.com/shows/6/5497.jpg

vegeta1215
01-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Noticed, and so long as people bring fresh responses, welcomed. The spammers, of course, are banned but it is not like they would continue to post anything else worthwhile.

Back on topic.., if it is cancelled I probably liked it. Goodbye to Fast Forward, SG:U, The Walking Dead, and The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Those are just the recent shows. Good vs. Evil (G vs. E, two names 'cause it was cancelled twice), American Gothic, Earth2, White Dwarf (not to be confused with Red Dwarf), LotS, and most other series I start to get into often end up cancelled before their time. Once in a while I get lucky and a show gets brought back but results can be...questionable. Sliders was cancelled prematurely but once revived, it lingered well past its 'best by' date. Family guy was brought back with full vigor but this second return of Futurama seems lackluster. The Farscape crew were able to give fans an ending but I got the impression they were doing the best wrap up with what story and monies they had available and we ultimately missed out on some great storylines had the show been continued indefinitely.

This season:
Boardwalk Empire
Fringe
SG:U
Mad Men (thanks to SB, I now have a crush on Joan)
Futurama
Smallville (praise be to whomever decided Justin Hartley needs to go shirtless in at least every other episode!)
V (new episodes are in the can)
The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Family Guy
The Simpsons

-m.

Wow. You and I like a lot of the same shows. I loved Terminator: TSCC, and Sliders was really fun when it was on. I too am watching Fringe, SG:U, and V. I've also been following Sanctuary (was a fan of Amanda Tapping in Stargate SG-1 and SGA), and catch new Futurama when I can. Unfortunately, SyFy has not renewed SG:U for a 3rd season, so who knows what will happen with it - its a shame too, cause the characters were starting to grow on me. Also, Fringe's future is shakey too. I heard people weren't fond of the "in one universe one week, and in the other the next" line of episodes that comprised the first half of the current season. It seems like that has stopped though with last week's premiere.

vjukumar1
02-02-2011, 03:23 AM
My favorite TV shows are :-
1 Grey's Anatomy
2 Watch house
3 Supernatural
4 True blood
5 Watch eureka

Mercy
02-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Sanctuary is a new one to me, Vegeta, but since we seem to share the same tastes in telly, I am going to check it out. Rumor has it SG:U is being shopped around and may find a new home on another, commercial-free cable station. Here's to hoping. Everything I hear about Fringe has it running strong. Have you checked out The Event? It's like something between Twin Peaks meets V. I was a little surprised to see it picked up because it is a little...slow on the reveals...not the sort of thing the average viewer appreciates but I prefer not to have plot lines spoon fed to me.

-m.

Andystella
02-14-2011, 03:28 AM
My favorites are “24” and “prison break” I never miss these series.

fiona
03-04-2011, 01:03 AM
I like too watch soap operas and reality TV programmes.

KING STON
03-11-2011, 06:34 AM
You never know what's coming next. it's exciting and thrilling and I fell in love with it from Season 1. I don't care what anyone says. It's going through a little slump right now, but it's still giving us great episodes. It's the retarded people who can't follow it. If you pay attention you'll know.

yeh2011
03-14-2011, 02:54 AM
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” is very funny TV show that I watching.

Maverick_Zero
03-18-2011, 10:46 PM
All-Time probably The Wire is my favorite, but of what's on now Breaking Bad or House.

jeanne65
04-28-2011, 02:04 AM
I think your opinion is good enough and I like it very much. Thank you for share your thoughts. I learnt it. I wish you can share more things in the follow days.

EvaRoy
05-10-2011, 02:07 AM
“Two and a half men” is my all time favorite TV show ever. I never miss watching it. That’s really amusing!

Esiqa
05-17-2011, 07:08 AM
In tv shows i like to watch

Supernatural
Scrubs
Bones

Charles74
06-16-2011, 06:44 AM
My favorite TV show is CSI Miami, I never miss even a single episode because it’s so interesting.

johny cruse
06-30-2011, 07:07 AM
There are many favourite TV shows and among them I like to watch is Wife Swap, Amazing race Asia and Wipe out.

TomWills
07-06-2011, 06:31 AM
My favorite is Friends.

elarose
07-13-2011, 08:52 AM
American chopper is my favorite TV show.

Roadster
07-22-2011, 01:48 AM
My favorite TV show is prison break, the series is very interesting and a totally different idea.

NIKONI
07-26-2011, 10:45 PM
Family Guy

I like most !!!!

erpster79
01-19-2012, 09:08 AM
There are many favourite TV shows and among them I like to watch is Wife Swap, Amazing race Asia and Wipe out.

I like Wipeout too (spring, winter & summer seasons). along with Amazing Race and Undercover Boss.

cbk1boral
02-06-2012, 06:34 AM
Saturday Night Live
Law & Order: SVU
Torchwood
Breaking Bad
Burn Notice

Those tv shows are all my favorites.........

Matteo
02-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Arrested Development. By far.

HardBrick
02-13-2012, 09:03 AM
My favorite is CSI Miami. I don’t have a specific reason why I’m watching this, the only thing I know is that I really enjoy the show.

Chris Miller
02-13-2012, 04:57 PM
A new member that doesn't appear to be a bot.
I love you.

otaradel
02-24-2012, 05:33 AM
I really like to describe about best automobiles on the world, “top gear” is the place I’ve got more information about car’s it’s my favorite TV show.

softi
02-25-2012, 02:37 AM
Hmm. A part of me wants to tell you, and another part wants to withold that information until you learn to put question marks at the end of questions. What to do, what to do...

I don't have any one favourite show, but I like most Sci-Fi stuff. Angel, in particular, was one of my top 5 shows. Shame it got cancelled. Others include Futurama (ditto about being canceled), Firefly (and again), Doctor Who (which is most definately NOT cancelled!), Extras (the new show by Ricky Gervais - dare I say it's better then The Office?), Smallville and Stargate SG-1.

I don't like the tv show. i like the only comedy,action and horror movies and johnny english reborn is my favorite comedy movies.wrong trum 4 is the biggest horror movies. it is fully different of the other parts. i most like the part 4 of this movies.

Herban_legend
02-28-2012, 10:17 PM
the walking dead for the win