PDA

View Full Version : Animating Items Correctly With Weapon Animation Fix, and Misc. Types

Questwizard88
08-31-2005, 01:47 PM
For some reason, I can't seem to make most items animate correctly, such as arrows and the hookshot. Even with the Weapon Animation Fix on, nothing seems to animate correctly in all 4 directions. I drew up some arrow tiles, which had 7 frames of animation, and instead of showing the left-right facing animation, it showed the up-down animation when i shot the arrow to the right or left. Do the tiles need to be in a different order instead of the default up and then right order?

Also, I can't seem to find anything about what effect Misc. Types have on items. Is there a place that I can find a complete (or at least somewhat complete) list of what effects certain numbers have on each item?

Zelda_Warrior
08-31-2005, 04:19 PM
Misc. is nothing, it is for graphics or for an itme that you could get that does nothing.

cachitin
08-31-2005, 05:59 PM
I've figured that Misc. types are for weapons only. Questwizard88...

try putting your Misc. type Zero and try it out :shrug:

Questwizard88
09-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Setting the Misc. Type to 0 still doesn't help the animation. Unfortunately, I can't set the animation on the sparkles either, because it would only go in a single direction, and wouldn't look correct anyway, even if it did work. ( Its basically a glow around the edges of the arrow itself )

Zelda_Warrior
09-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Oh, I thought that you meant the actualy 'item' misc. 1 and/or 2.

To fix the arrow problem try making sure the rule 'arrow' sparkle is checked.