batosaijosh
08-30-2005, 06:11 PM
How do I get music to play in a house or a shop? :rolleyes:

Dlbrooks33
08-30-2005, 07:21 PM
you have to make a dmap set as a dungeon then set its midi

cachitin
08-30-2005, 08:34 PM
You may also use dmap as overworld a set the level to any level like 1-100 Putting dmaps in dungeon form for houses seem very embarrasing. Go ahead and make your decision

batosaijosh
08-30-2005, 08:55 PM
I have tried both of your methods and neither are working properly. I believe it to be a glitch. when I enter the room that is supposed to be a shop it is a special item room with the candle playing the wrong string. it does this for both methods. with cachins method however the candle will disappear and be replaced with four keeses.

cachitin
08-30-2005, 09:20 PM
selecting Cave/item room might not work but there is one way also. Make another Dmap and make your room anywhere avalable. Since you are a beginner, copy screen 80 and paste it anywhere avalable.After this, set your Dmap as overworld then Level.Room is where the map is.set the map where the room is and add music to this Dmap.after this go to the room where you pasted and then go to side warp.set the trigger down then where the screen so you can get out of the room and exit successfully.Also set the sidewarp to Entrance/Exit.Press go and this will take you to the place you picked with your Dmap. At that place,set your tile warp with Instawarp blackout to the room that you pasted.After this, press go to go back at that room.press page down and then set your blue square where link will be.Now play your game but back at the Dmap,Leave continue at 00.:shocking:Now set Guy as merchant then the string and shop type then now try it