PDA

View Full Version : SwanSong (Freedom Game)

Lita
08-30-2005, 02:51 PM
I did try to search the archives first. But it was too hard because the pages wouldn't load? It would only let me search the first page of 250. It would never load the other 9 pages. And though I did do some 'guessing' as to where to search for a main forum thread of the release in the normal forum pages (of 89!)...I only managed to run across some small threads. None of which answered my questions. So... I guess I'm making another thread. :) Cause I'm so tired of searching all those pages! lol

Question: Level 7 Spider Island. I'm clueless. I of course got to the first few rooms. The chest of which I haven't gotten a key yet. And the second room up where I can't figure out the trigger to advance. Help!? lol I HATE those little spider thingys by the way!!!!! lolol It's the first time I've saw those and I soooo hope the last! lololol

Question: I have one wallet that allows me $500. Did I miss one? I found the sell of the Lens. But can't hold enough money yet. Otherwise... I could have figured out the trigger. ;o) Anyway, is it just not time yet?

Otherwise, I'm kind of proud of myself for making it to a L7 before needing help...lol. I can't say that about many games. Though some of the puzzles or figuring has took me a while...I've enjoyed the practicality of it. And until now... it's been a major blast! I've loved the music, the neat thing you did with the walk through caves or whatever they're called. I can't believe I haven't played this one yet! Anyway, yet again... enjoying your work Freedom. ;)

thanks for any help.

elise
08-30-2005, 03:21 PM
Hi Lita

The little spiders hate fire
from the start if you go all the way right and up you can bomb or walktrough the right wall .
and don't forget burning those spiders open paths to walk on ;)

The big wallet is in level 8

Lita
08-30-2005, 11:24 PM
First, thanks to Elise for getting me past that obvious move. ;) It's always the simple stuff isn't it? lol

I was about to get upset with self for missing the obvious because I was on my way to a hint free quest... then bam! Level 8! Oh MY GOSH@!

I've gotten the Dins Fire and I've even beaten the Boss. But the other two items.... Oh gosh what were they? lololol OH! The bag for one! lol (If I ONLY had that lens for $550!) lol And the cross so I can see those boogers that keep sending me back to start! :scared:

So... could some one help me? There is a room on the bottom row that has a cross over. But I can't figure the trigger for the blocks poking up in my way. I've opened all the locked doors I've found. And have really really tried to cover all my bases with all my items this time. I simply can't think of anything else to try. And though I did open that one locked door on the bottom it was only one room. Right now I can't remember what is stopping me there... Help?

Freedom
08-31-2005, 01:07 AM
I think you need to burn some bushes, and try hookshotting across to lamp posts, you'll need to swim

elise
08-31-2005, 05:09 AM
for the cross , the big wallet and the way to the orb to trigger those blocks burn the flower in the water ( in the corner at the first waterscreen ) enter the water and swim
somewhere you can find a way to swim up :)

Lita
08-31-2005, 09:56 AM
thanks so much! I didn't even Consider the possibility of burning a water flower! lol Again, a new thing for me. Freedom has introduced me to a LOT of new things/triggers like that....lolol. Which is a good thing. I'll be seasoned before you know it. ;) Which, darn it... slashing them with the sword was in one of his other quests.... I guess I shouldn't have assumed since they weren't in walkable water they were off limits huh? Well, off to try it! :D

Edit: I guess this is how I'm suppose to do it to keep from double posting? ... Anyway....

I've got my other items and I've now spent the last few hours trying to find level 9. lol And I was soooo close to being able to say this game was just for me....lol. Meaning I didn't 'have' to have help...lol. Oh well. Guess it wouldn't be worth its salt if it was 'too' easy... ;o) ;o)

So, could I get some hints as to where to go or whatever to find L9? I'm so ready to get this done so I can start playing Castle Haunt II! lol

elise
08-31-2005, 01:57 PM
Yeppe thats the way you have to do it and then send a PM cause nobody looks anymore :)
Think it's heavier on the board then double posting but thats the way they want it here
I replied your PM with the hint just swim girl from the start down just swim :)