PDA

View Full Version : InuYasha Feudal Combat

*b*
08-29-2005, 10:16 PM
I just bought this game, and man is it fun. it's fairly simple as far as fighters go. you run around the battlefield and mash buttons to do stuff. there aren't any buttom combos (as far as I'm aware), so it's a bit like Melee. and the graphics are beautiful. character movement is a bit... well, simulated looking, but otherwise, it's nice

a few things they could have added, though, are more moves, courses, modes, and the InuYasha theme

if you're not a fan of fighters, or InuYasha, I suggest you rent it, but it's definitly worth the money to buy, in my opinion

vegeta1215
08-30-2005, 12:30 AM
I saw videos of this on G4. I like Inuyasha, and even if it's not a very good fighter per say, I would probably have fun with it. Same with DBZ Budokai 3 (which I hear is not too shabby). Unfortunately I don't have a PS2. :(

btw, do the english voice actors voice the characters in the game?

*b*
08-30-2005, 09:56 PM
yep. in the cutscenes, their voices are perfect, but in battle, they sound recorded. and all the people who did the voices from the anime did the voices for the characters

vegeta1215
08-31-2005, 12:02 AM
yep. in the cutscenes, their voices are perfect, but in battle, they sound recorded.

Huh? Did you mean to say they sound perfect in the cutscenes, but retarded in battle?

Either way, one thing I've always liked about Inuyasha is the dub. The Ocean Group is one of the best teams out there, and they do a great job with Inuyasha.

*b*
08-31-2005, 02:44 AM
no, I meant recorded. it's like they recorded their voices once, then played them over the TV and recorded them from there

SSJ3500
09-13-2005, 05:05 PM
I got a $50 gift card for my birthday so I'll probably go and pick up a copy. It looked pretty good, should at least be better than the old PS1 InuYasha game.