PDA

View Full Version : Tileset

Dlbrooks33
08-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Can someone get me the tileset use in Dreams of Yesterday?

Zelda Master
09-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Can someone get me the tileset use in Dreams of Yesterday?
i tried looking for it in really early posts but i couldn't find it.:(

Dlbrooks33
09-02-2005, 04:06 PM
i found it!

Zelda Master
09-02-2005, 04:10 PM
i found it!

Where? I need that tileset!

Dlbrooks33
09-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Where? I need that tileset!
Sry i posted i found it in the wrong topic.

C-Dawg
09-02-2005, 08:31 PM
The Dreams of Yesterday tileset was availible in a few places back when I was working on it, but I don't recall it being around much anymore. I'm not at my desktop for awhile, but maybe I'll post it when I'm back late next week.

The newest version of Pure really kicks DoY's tileset's butt, though, in terms of utility and polish.

And, of course, Sabotage Dragoon beats both ;)

-C

Dart Zaidyer
09-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Actually, I have a copy of the DoY set. It'll load, even though ZQuest spits out an error when you import it. As such, I can't be too sure whether it breaks when that happens. I've never used it in a quest.
Here it is (http://www.zcworld.net/filemanager/Users/DartZaidyer/doytiles.zip). I won't keep this link up forever though, so get it while you can.

Since it's such a primitive set by today's standards, I recommend ripping what you need and adding it to another base, like the latest LttP set. (I think DoY was started on a much older version of that anyway, so it shouldn't be much of a stretch.)

Zelda Master
09-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Actually, I have a copy of the DoY set. It'll load, even though ZQuest spits out an error when you import it. As such, I can't be too sure whether it breaks when that happens. I've never used it in a quest.
Here it is (http://www.zcworld.net/filemanager/Users/DartZaidyer/doytiles.zip). I won't keep this link up forever though, so get it while you can.

Since it's such a primitive set by today's standards, I recommend ripping what you need and adding it to another base, like the latest LttP set. (I think DoY was started on a much older version of that anyway, so it shouldn't be much of a stretch.)
Woot! Thanks Dart Zaider!

zelda777
09-05-2005, 10:05 PM
:clap: thank you