PDA

View Full Version : Still Haveing Probloms Zc Lock Up And Frezzes Up

BIG MIKE
08-28-2005, 06:43 PM
does any body know what i can do to fixs this and why is it happening to me i been told that it could be spyware so i did a spy check on my computer and i have no spy ware on it i also been told that can be that my antivirus can be cauesing that to happen to me so i disable it and also my firewall but it did not help it still keeps on happening to me i been ask to that how much mb do i have on my computer i have 760mb on it so i dont think that the probloms that i am haveing with zc i am runing windows xp on my computer i dont konw if that could be caues the problom that zc wont run on it :( i try other things to but noting i am still haveing the same problom with zc there most be something i can do to fixs this can any body help me plesss :( i dont konw what eles to do to fixs this i am starting to think that it must be this site or the games in this site caues i have download other games from website and i have never had any probloms with any games so i dont know what eles to thing :(

LinkMaster500
08-28-2005, 07:33 PM
What version of ZC are you trying to run?
Are you getting error messages or does ZC try to run and then abruptly close--taking you back to the Windows desktop?

ZC should run fine on a Windows XP computer, providing that you have the file for the windows version--zelda-w.exe. I couldn't tell you how to fix this, but I'm sure someone else can.

LavaBall
08-29-2005, 07:18 AM
Seriusly?
To me it has graphic errors like sometimes the graphics go to 256 colour more or to say cartoonish stuff.

Sephiroth
08-29-2005, 08:56 AM
does any body know what i can do to fixs this and why is it happening to me i been told that it could be spyware so i did a spy check on my computer and i have no spy ware on it i also been told that can be that my antivirus can be cauesing that to happen to me so i disable it and also my firewall but it did not help it still keeps on happening to me i been ask to that how much mb do i have on my computer i have 760mb on it so i dont think that the probloms that i am haveing with zc i am runing windows xp on my computer i dont konw if that could be caues the problom that zc wont run on it :( i try other things to but noting i am still haveing the same problom with zc there most be something i can do to fixs this can any body help me plesss :( i dont konw what eles to do to fixs this i am starting to think that it must be this site or the games in this site caues i have download other games from website and i have never had any probloms with any games so i dont know what eles to thing :(
It would really help if your user account in Win XP was a system administrator.

BIG MIKE
08-29-2005, 09:54 AM
i am going to try to change the graphics colour to 256 lets see what happens thanks

BIG MIKE
08-29-2005, 10:50 AM
the zc that i am useing is 1.92 beta 183 and no i get no error message it just lock up no me when i play the game it plays good for 5 min or so then it locks up on me for a min or so it frezzeing up on me is there any thing i can do to fixs this thank you

rocksfan13
08-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Have you checked your computer for spyware. Lots of people have been having this problem and have fixed it by cleaning it out. Give that a try.

BIG MIKE
08-29-2005, 01:09 PM
i have checked for spyware and virus and i have notthing rockfan13 do you know what eles can i do to fixs this

rocksfan13
08-29-2005, 01:22 PM
What video card do you have?

BIG MIKE
08-29-2005, 01:32 PM
i dont know what video card i have i guess the one that came with my computer i have a compaq presario sr1010nx and i am runing windos xp on my computer

rocksfan13
08-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Other than anything internal. I really can't tell.

BIG MIKE
08-29-2005, 01:42 PM
is there any other site that i can download zelda classic beside this one caues i am starting to think that is the games form this site

BIG MIKE
08-29-2005, 02:17 PM
does any body know what zelda classic game should i download for windos xp that it would wrok with windos xp caues that could be the problom that i am haveing with the game locking up on me and frezzeing up on me thank you