PDA

View Full Version : So what did you do today?

Darth Marsden
08-28-2005, 12:57 PM
I've washed all the windows in our house, mowed the lawn round the front (the small patch inside our drive AND the long patch on the pavement) and been into town to purchase the News of the World (along with the free Greatest Cricket Matches DVD) for my father. In the blistering sun. I'm hot, I'm sweaty and I'm tired.

So what did you do today? :rolleyes:

carrot red
08-28-2005, 03:09 PM
If you're bored, I know of a lawn that needs to be mowed somewhere. : p

The day's far from over here. What I did in a nutshell so far was being late for everything... again.

Masamune
08-28-2005, 03:23 PM
I woke up around 1 PM today and have been sitting in my room in my boxers listening to Infected Mushroom. I also had lunch. I think I might have also done some laundry.

Lilith
08-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Woke up at 7 AM to go to work after closing the store at 10:30 PM last night...blugh. I'd complain but they do this to everyone for some reason...I'm not even sure if we're understaffed or if they're just mean.

Now I'm eating frozen pizza and then I'm giong to take a shower and nap, until my boyfriend comes over to eat ox-tail stew with us, which should be fun because he had no idea you could eat ox tails until about a half hour ago ;)

Daarkseid
08-28-2005, 09:15 PM
I woke up at 5pm, and have only been up for two hours. I'd let you know later what I did, but I predict that I'll wind up doing what I normally do, which is to idle in my room for hours before going to bed at 4 am.

*b*
08-28-2005, 09:24 PM
woke up, played FF:CC while my internet was down, made some tiles, talked on mIRC, played some Wind Waker, posted this. this was actually a very busy day for me

Archibaldo
08-29-2005, 01:34 AM
Woke up, played some WoW. Had to fill in for someone at work who never showed up. Played some more WoW and then visited AGN.

Machiavelli
08-29-2005, 02:18 AM
I did... a whole lot of nothing:

I watched Tv until about 3:00am. showered.Went to sleep. I woke up at around 1:30 pm. Laid in bed for a little while. Located the remote and started watching tv. Ate. Watched the VMA pre-show, then the VMA's.Showered. Ate. And now I'm on the internet while the tv is on in the back of me.

I'm pretty productive.

Darth Marsden
08-29-2005, 05:42 AM
Well, if I read this right, then this apparently means that I'm one of the most productive members here.

WAAAAHHH!!! I feel so OLD!

Brasel
08-29-2005, 12:01 PM
Woke up at 6 this morning to run a couple miles, then showered, at breakfast, and went to work. I went to the batallion to pick up a computer to work on. I moved all the files onto another computer, wiped the first computer, and whatever...you know. Went to lunch, came back to work on the colonel's internet wires in his room, came back and read The Vampire Lestat in the shop for awhile until dinner chow...when we had to turn back and get our flak vests and kevlar helmets because of the threat of a VBIED (vehicle borne improvised explosive device) driving into the camp. After work, I went and worked on another company's internet cafe to network a very stubborn printer...yup. Sorry Darth, I'll take that "most productive member".

Darth Marsden
08-29-2005, 12:33 PM
Please do... I hate feeling old. Ah well, I made up for it today. I've done bugger all.

sagelink
08-29-2005, 01:18 PM
I woke up and came back home from florida

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
08-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Woke up at 6, showered, finished the homework I didn't do, went to school did aerobics in gym (</3), did aerobics trying to get from class to class, (Lilith will know what I mean :(), planted a bunch of stuff in biology, almost fell asleep during english (Of Mice and Men moral discussion, whoo fucking hoo), came home to a broken air conditioner on the hottest day in weeks (Oh, you're only hot becase you just carried a 40 pound backpack home, you'll be fine after you take off your shoes and socks) wtf dad, I have ONE textbook in my backpack, it's ninety degrees out with no shade in sight, and I walk two blocks to get home. Now I'm on the internets.

carrot red
08-30-2005, 01:46 PM
Well, if I read this right, then this apparently means that I'm one of the most productive members here.
No, I don't think you are. It's not my fault if you posted this on a Sunday morning and I don't work or study that day. You still haven't offered to mow the lawn. AND I did something productive after I posted on Sunday... I killed my hair-dryer.

Darth Marsden
08-30-2005, 01:52 PM
No, I don't think you are. It's not my fault if you posted this on a Sunday morning and I don't work or study that day. You still haven't offered to mow the lawn. AND I did something productive after I posted on Sunday... I killed my hair-dryer. I'll mow the lawn if you pay my travelling expenses.:D And killing a hair-dryer is nothing. I killed a bunch of spiders this morning. Let's see you do THAT. :cool:

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
08-30-2005, 09:25 PM
wtf, I went back to my old junior high school today to see my old teachers, only to be meeted with people in the office saying that you need to make an appointment to go see people (Wtf people always came into my classes) and being shooed out of the building robotically by teachers I had. Pricks, no wonder I hated that school o-O I kinda forgot.

Oh, and 100 posts, yay.

Darth Marsden
08-31-2005, 05:15 AM
Man, that sucks. I suspect they might have been busy teaching though, so you have to bear that in mind. Those early days of the year are critical in getting people's attention. I'm sure they appreciated the thought though, if they could remember who you were.

And happy 100. I think.