PDA

View Full Version : In need of games

idontknow
08-27-2005, 03:32 PM
I'm in need of games to hold me off until LoZ:TP, which has been delayed even further! (but that's ok since it'll be even better!)

Anyway, i dont wanna discuss LoZ:TP, i wanna discuss new games, such as Geist & Mario Baseball & any other you recommend.

Which game should i get? I like some shooters but i really enjoy Mario games, even though my friends at school don't. Although every once in a while we will play Mario Power Tennis (MPT) or MK:DD!!

If Mario Baseball is fun to play even when alone, i prob will get that game.

Also, i know very little about Geist so maybe i can get some info about it from you guys...?

KJAZZ
08-27-2005, 03:52 PM
What platform? Just Gamecube?

I'm gonna get Mario Baseball, I dunno if you'd like it though..:shrug:

I don't really know, except I would say the usual things that everyone says, Paper Mario 2, Tales of Symphonia, etc..

If you have a PS2, get Katamari Damacy ($20 :O) and We Love Katamari (Which is coming out pretty soon.. :D).

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
08-27-2005, 10:18 PM
If you have a GBA, Fire Emblem is a good time eater, while having higher quality of everythign than FFTA, in my not so humble opinion. The original FE is better from what I've heard.

The new Fire Emblem game for Gamecube looks pretty good...

*FE Fanboy*

Darth Marsden
08-28-2005, 06:33 AM
I'm amazed it hasn't already been mentioned, but if you can track it down, Beyond Good & Evil is an excellent Zelda-style game you'd enjoy. I'd also recommend every Mario game on GC except for the Mario Party series (which they're really pushing), Donky Konga, Sphinx & The Cursed Mummy, Spider-Man 2, the new Hulk game and The Simpsons Hit & Run.

Regarding Geist... EGM didn't like it, but that's about the only review for it I've read. Wait a month or two before splashing out for it.