PDA

View Full Version : So cute!

Ibis, God of Magicks
08-27-2005, 08:43 AM
I've never really been around babies, I'm the youngest of my generation in the family. My sister has a daughter, but they live in another state.

My best friend just had a Daughter. She's so little and cute. She really is getting bigger every day. Babies really are a miracle. It's just so... so WOW!

It really makes me want to have kids. I think 2 is the right number, within a few years of each other. I think I'd be a great father.

JayeM
08-27-2005, 09:13 AM
I think you'd be a great dad too, but it isn't all cuteness and fun.

Foxy
08-27-2005, 10:03 AM
...but it isn't all cuteness and fun.

You mean waking up every two hours each night for months on end isn't fun?! Having a baby projectile-vomit all over the clothes that you just put on before going to an important meeting isn't cute?

Geez....who signed me up for this?! I quit!!

;)

Seriously, Ibis, when the time comes, go for it! While being the toughest job on the planet, having kids is the most rewarding and most exciting venture a person can take.

And I still stand by something I said when ChibiJJ was a newborn and had just thrown up everything I'd fed him all over his clean onesie and our bed: "It's a good thing God made babies so cute, otherwise they wouldn't live very long!"

:D

Beldaran
08-27-2005, 11:00 AM
I'm going to be a great uncle. I get all the cuteness, but when changing time rolls around, I just pass the little poop machine back to its owner. Also, I don't have to write the checks that come with being a parent.

Not having kids.

moocow
08-27-2005, 11:31 AM
Not having kids.

I said that once.

Anyhow, they're cutest when they're sleeping :D No really. There's nothing better than coming home from a shitty day at work, and your little boy crawls over to you, drooling and yelling 'momma momma momma momma!' Or, the first time he takes a step, and everyone claps and yells and he gets excited and dances.... :)

carrot red
08-27-2005, 05:56 PM
I have a nephew and a niece and I'm very attached to them, though they aren't babies anymore. I'd love to have kids, three is a good number. (See why it couldn't work, Bel?)

You'd make a great dad I'm sure, Ibis. Good luck.