PDA

View Full Version : So, whatever happened to the tile maker?

Tygore
08-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Anyone remember that? For those who don't, it was a utility designed for drawing tiles outside of ZC(hence the name). It used ZC's tile and graphic formats, and had(or was going to have, I'm not sure if there was a final release) options to preview animations and such. A useful way to edit graphics without the hassle of loading ZQuest, to be sure. Well, I found it handy at least. Anyway, anyone remember who was making that? I stumbed upon it the other day, unfortunately when I realized it didn't work with 2.1 files, I deleted it. Then I realized someone might be able to make use of it(as in, upgrade/finish).

So, I kinda rambled there. Summarized version: The tilemaker was cool, does anybody know who made it and if it could be ressurected?

Freedom
08-25-2005, 03:58 PM
I have a copy of it if you want to replace the one you deleted out.
Don't remember who made it, didn't care for it much, prefer just to do it in zc ;)

Zelda_Warrior
08-25-2005, 04:08 PM
Oh cool lol I need that, never heard of that.

KJAZZ
08-25-2005, 04:09 PM
I think Sludge was the one who made it. I ran across it the other day in my older PC which I don't use it anymore..

But you know, I haven't seen Sludge in AGES. Wonder what happened to him? :odd:

Tygore
08-27-2005, 03:17 PM
Yeah, Sludge would make sense. He was a good programmer, then mysteriously dropped off the face of the internet.

On another note, I just realized I have a backup copy of the folder I had put the Tile Maker in, so I haven't lost it entirely.