PDA

View Full Version : DP's Truck = The Honey Pleaser

DarkPanther
08-25-2005, 12:44 PM
AlmostAngel > Xhibit + Pimp My Ride

I've been promising to post pics of what AA had done as a birthday present to my truck, so here they are, a bit large, so 56kers be patient.

The truck:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/WhatIsYourFreq/Dodge/DSC05146.jpg

Back seat (the honey pleaser itself) down:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/WhatIsYourFreq/Dodge/DSC05140.jpg

Back seat up:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/WhatIsYourFreq/Dodge/DSC05141.jpg

Amp under my seat:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/WhatIsYourFreq/Dodge/DSC05143.jpg

View of the PS2, power converter, amp, and kickers:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/WhatIsYourFreq/Dodge/DSC05145.jpg

The retractable touchscreen (DVD-MP3-etc.etc. player, Nav., XM Radio, etc.) and radar:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/WhatIsYourFreq/Dodge/DSC05149.jpg

Tell her how good a job she did. ;)

moocow
08-25-2005, 01:02 PM
Right on, that is fucking awesome!

Gerudo
08-25-2005, 01:04 PM
holy crap! thats friggin awesome!

MrCow
08-25-2005, 02:38 PM
I want I want:(
sick setup sick ride

Glitch
08-25-2005, 02:45 PM
very nice! Bad ass video playing on the stereo too! Gold Digger by Kayne West :D

Beldaran
08-25-2005, 03:00 PM
penis compensation.

Breaker
08-25-2005, 04:15 PM
penis compensation.

Nope. DP's penis is huge. I know this.

Verman
08-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Beldaran is obviously jealous.

Anyhow, Kick ass truck! Congrats!

A little bit of vibrations for anyone on the backseat hahahah!

Beldaran
08-25-2005, 05:28 PM
I am not jealous of anyone who refers to their vehicle as "The Honey Pleaser". :rofl:

DarkPanther
08-25-2005, 06:32 PM
I am not jealous of anyone who refers to their vehicle as "The Honey Pleaser". :rofl:I would have the same reaction too if I hung out primarily with my sister (http://www.armageddongames.net/showpost.php?p=1029570&postcount=4) so I don't blame you, but you miss the point....

A little bit of vibrations for anyone on the backseat hahahah!Exaaaactly, you got it. ;)

Gold Digger by Kayne WestGood call.

DP's penis is huge.I say "colossal". It just sounds more classy.

Beldaran
08-25-2005, 07:02 PM
I don't feel bad about the fact that I don't waste time and money trying to attract females. I'm happy to spend that time pursuing my interests and improving my intellect. I like to think someday I'll meet a girl who values those things more than a big truck with speakers. You know, a girl with, say, a brain.

But nice truck.

MrCow
08-25-2005, 07:09 PM
you do know he is happily married right... Its not to get girls, its for his enjoyment. GG

Starkist
08-25-2005, 07:19 PM
Since AlmostAngel did it for you, DarkPanther, does that mean you are the 'honey' that gets pleased? :)

Beldaran
08-25-2005, 07:32 PM
you do know he is happily married right... Its not to get girls, its for his enjoyment. GG

Because for the type of man who names his gigantic truck "The Honey Pleaser", marriage brings a complete end to the desire to impress chicks. RIght. :laughing:

DarkPanther
08-25-2005, 07:44 PM
I don't feel bad about the fact that I don't waste time and money trying to attract females. I'm happy to spend that time pursuing my interests and improving my intellect. I like to think someday I'll meet a girl who values those things more than a big truck with speakers. You know, a girl with, say, a brain.Hmm... wow... after politely stating that I understand your point-of-view based on your social preferences, I think implying my wife is a brainless bimbo and that I lack ambition is a tad out-of-line.

And you're still missing the point of the name.

Since AlmostAngel did it for you, DarkPanther, does that mean you are the 'honey' that gets pleased?:)I'm very pleased. ;)

Beldaran
08-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Hmm... wow... after politely stating that I understand your point-of-view based on your social preferences, I think implying my wife is a brainless bimbo and that I lack ambition is a tad out-of-line.

And you're still missing the point of the name.

I'm very pleased. ;)

I thought you were making fun of me for spending most of my social time with my sister. So... sorry. :goofy:

DarkPanther
08-25-2005, 08:46 PM
I linked your post so people wouldn't think I was making fun of you. I love my family. *shrug*

biggiy05
08-25-2005, 09:39 PM
Nice truck and awesome music video.

So how much does your wife like the truck since it's the honey pleaser. Think I got the point of it.

VT_Hokie_Fan
08-25-2005, 11:39 PM
How much did it set you back? My dad just sold his truck so he's looking to get something like that(i mean the original of course)

AtmaWeapon
08-26-2005, 12:12 AM
I clicked this thread because I thought you had installed bee hives in your truck and I am sorely disappointed! I love bees, but they don't like too much bass so I think you cannot have much honey in your truck anymore :(

theplustwo
08-26-2005, 12:15 AM
Makes the ladies moan "honey, please".

Drunken Tiger
08-26-2005, 04:02 AM
I want an AA!!

I mean, nice truck DP!! I cant afford insurance on my car yet.. and im sure as hell not doing anything to my dads crappy car.. :p

The amps look crazy!

DarkPanther
08-26-2005, 08:21 AM
So how much does your wife like the truck since it's the honey pleaser.Her words - "pimp".

How much did it set you back?A little over three grand.

The amps look crazy!Thanks, that's my favorite part. It's a shame it's under my seat actually, though it does throw out a deep blue glow when it's dark out. That thing is so bad ass looking in itself, but they couldn't safely put it anywhere else without risking it getting kicked or something eventually.

Darth Marsden
08-26-2005, 09:08 AM
Oh, you son of a unmentionable. I want one! I want one right now!

Verman
08-26-2005, 09:09 AM
I just upgraded the one in my car...

Put in two of those dual voice 15" clarion subs in the hatchback powered by 2 alpine V12 amps (the amps came from my old system). Problem with the 15s is they are for long drawn out bass so metal songs or shit like slipknot sound like crap. Throw in some cypress hill and its all good! :D

Course you could probably park my civic in the back of DPs truck! Whats the gas mileage like on your truck DP? I know its way more expensive then a small engine but I heard those dodge trucks are pretty good on gas (compared to other v8s).

EDIT: Before little beldaran says anything, I have loud speakers because I love the sound of bass :D And I am also tone deaf due to bad ear infections ha! I have to turn the treble all the way down because it kills the ears :(

DarkPanther
08-26-2005, 12:23 PM
Shit man! That's a lot of power for a civic! lol

I drive mostly in the city and I average no less than 14mpg. Highways I can get up to 16.5mpg, but no more than 17 right now.

With the price of fuel climbing so quick, I may throw down some money for a better intake and a tonneau cover to try to squeeze a couple more mpg out of her. Easy to get your money back out of things like that.

And who gives a shit what anybody says bad about it... just turn it up 'til you can't hear them any more. ;)