PDA

View Full Version : another noob another noob question

demonvash08
08-24-2005, 03:45 PM
ok i feel really dumb for asking this.... i mean i'm really good at computers but ummm....how do you add your own MIDI files????????? i have them on my comp in a folder i can access from zqeditor. but it shows no files. (they ARE saved as midi's) here's how i do it, it may or may not be the right way. i go to quest>midi>empty slot>load>then thats where i need help. thanks

Zelda_Warrior
08-24-2005, 04:12 PM
KK, to load custom music, download the music files. Make sure they are saved as .mid.

Then, go into zquest, then go to Quest>Midi and click on an <empty> slot thingy, then click on 'load' Now browse and look for your midi file you want to add, double click on it, then zquest loads it into the quest. You can change the loops and also the volume in ZC.

If no files are appearing, to browse, look at the directory path near the top of the window and re-type it into the correct direcotry where your midi's are located, unless there's a '...' thing, doule click on that to go back one folder.

demonvash08
08-24-2005, 04:53 PM
thank you so much. i messed around with the way you told me to and i got it. now im really excited to start adding lots of cool music. thanks once again

Zelda_Warrior
08-24-2005, 05:08 PM
lol, no problem, 2 times in less than an hour I helped you X_X