PDA

View Full Version : Pick up Game!

Verman
08-24-2005, 11:21 AM
Ch-Check it out!

http://www.thesite.org/flash/pull-o-meter/pull-o-meter.html

I got 66%! I suck! Guess they didn't like my batman costume...

AtmaWeapon
08-24-2005, 11:29 AM
77%, I apparently don't do enough drugs for them to think I have a chance.

ocelot
08-24-2005, 12:40 PM
46% I can't believe wearing a batman costume and taking coke didn't work

Beldaran
08-24-2005, 12:46 PM
72% chance

"Shy Guy

Always in control, and that often works out the best on a holiday night out, But stop playing it so safe! We know its not cool to get wasted, but you need to let down your hair and live a little! Perhaps a bit of dutch courage will give you that pep you need to go for it a bit more."

Zelda_Warrior
08-24-2005, 01:08 PM
I got 77%, it's better than I thought it would be.

vegeta1215
08-24-2005, 03:09 PM
78% (10 char limit)

Shy Guy

Always in control, and that often works out the best on a holiday night out, But stop playing it so safe! We know its not cool to get wasted, but you need to let down your hair and live a little! Perhaps a bit of dutch courage will give you that pep you need to go for it a bit more.

Tygore
08-24-2005, 03:20 PM
70%

All mouth and no trousers

Feeling good, you are happy with the way you are. This is a plus - people are attracted to a confident person, but there is still some work left to do on the style front. Think a bit more about your clothes, your mates, and your general demeanour, and the world of the opposite sex will be your oyster!

That was a tad odd, although I expected to do worse.

Masamune
08-24-2005, 03:37 PM
66%

All mouth and no trousers

Feeling good, you are happy with the way you are. This is a plus - people are attracted to a confident person, but there is still some work left to do on the style front. Think a bit more about your clothes, your mates, and your general demeanour, and the world of the opposite sex will be your oyster!

Pretty neat game. Lol.

Glitch
08-24-2005, 07:26 PM
56%

The bitches love my batman costume, condoms, spliff, me beating up on my mate, and the fact I jacked off before I left the hotel.

Beer Monster

You’re no shrinking violet, that’s for sure, and confidence is half the battle in the pulling game, but you’ve still got to take a bit more care of yourself during an evening out if you’re going to stay at the peak of your pulling powers. Don’t want to wake up next to a minger now do we?

Dechipher
08-24-2005, 08:30 PM
71 %

Shy guy. Hmm..

Darth Marsden
08-25-2005, 10:25 AM
69. Hmm..!

Shy Guy

Always in control, and that often works out the best on a holiday night out, But stop playing it so safe! We know its not cool to get wasted, but you need to let down your hair and live a little! Perhaps a bit of dutch courage will give you that pep you need to go for it a bit more.

mrz84
08-26-2005, 06:37 PM
I got 80%...better than I thought at first. And the batman costume to boot! :kawaii: