PDA

View Full Version : Help me on zero quest!!

Valientlink
08-23-2005, 07:02 PM
I can't find level 4 on zero quest where is it? :mad: !!

Zelda_Warrior
08-23-2005, 07:19 PM
Try going towards the middle of the overworld, you ned the raft, get that from level 4. This quest is pretty much teh same layout as the original NES 1st quest, go into the zeldaclassic editor and open up example1st.qst if you absolutly need help.

Kingboo30
08-23-2005, 07:58 PM
no, no. You need the Raft in level 3 which is in the room with the darknut invasion. (Alot of red darknuts) then go where level 1 is. Figure it out from there to find level 4 the remains of Hyrule castle and the super bomb shop which the Super bomb is unfortunately useless unless your up againest a manhandla.

Zelda_Warrior
08-23-2005, 09:27 PM
THAT'S diffrent from the first quest.

Also, I meant that you get the raft from level 3, i accidently typed 4, you get the ladder form level 4.

Valientlink
08-24-2005, 10:45 AM
I finished lv 4

King Aquamentus
08-25-2005, 02:36 PM
Getting to Level 5 may be a challenge, but someone in the game will help you. Pay attention to the floor layout in level 5. It's just a heads-up: I'm sure you'll do fine. Kingboo did.

Zelda_Warrior
08-25-2005, 03:50 PM
I just beat level 5, this is a really good quest.

(w00t, 600 posts!)

King Aquamentus
08-25-2005, 04:39 PM
I think you'll do okay from here, if you know your Zelda 1. (With the way all the text is changed, A certain dungeon late in the game should be easier to find...) Oh, and after you complete level 6, you'd better start searching the overworld for some strange folks that give you directions. What are they for? who knows... (AND THOSE THAT DO HAD BETTER KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT.) There are, of course, 4 of these people, and they could be in caves on the beach, or even northwest death mountain.

Valientlink
08-25-2005, 05:14 PM
I'm at level 5

Valientlink
08-25-2005, 10:22 PM
I'm not playing zero quest anymore just everyone else talk.

Kingboo30
08-26-2005, 12:25 PM
Why aren't you playing anymore? As you advance you notice alot more changes. Is it because the 5 blue darknut room? You should have a bought a red potion. As OldSkool said you Really want those directions soon. Better start looking and write them down. Then after you beat level 5 get the magical sword as you'll really need it. But before you go on. Get the magic attacks.(din's fire, Nayru's love) Where are they? Remember how you got to level 4? The are quite expensive. You'll want Nayru's love the most. Use it. You got the blue tunic? (Bells) You'll want that too. then go to the grave yard and figure out from there. You can get a pretty good item here. (Find) and the magical sword. Use Nayru's love when facing some foes the seem impossible to defeat. Good luck againest the terror
called Level 6.

Valientlink
08-26-2005, 01:31 PM
its boring for now

King Aquamentus
08-26-2005, 01:35 PM
It's not so scary once you've gotten the two items in the Graveyard Cavern. HEY, you double posted, you... anyways, you've already beaten half the game. If you give up now, you'll be failing yourself... or something. Besides, you have the power of slash on your side: those darknuts are a little easier than in the original.

Valientlink
08-26-2005, 01:37 PM
oh no i double posted? Not again!

King Aquamentus
08-26-2005, 01:38 PM
With this much disrespect for the rules, I might have to reveal the cheat for Zero Quest! Oh No!!

sandmanx
09-14-2005, 04:59 PM
So, how the hell do you get to level 5? I've beaten 1-4 and 6, but I can't get to 5, no matter what I've tried.

King Aquamentus
09-14-2005, 11:48 PM
It's one screen east of the white sword. You have to follow a maze path to get up to level 5, and if you payed attention in level 4, you should be able to navigate the maze.

sandmanx
09-15-2005, 12:13 PM
It's one screen east of the white sword. You have to follow a maze path to get up to level 5, and if you payed attention in level 4, you should be able to navigate the maze.

I figured it was in the same place as the original quest. I didn't pay any attention in lvl 4 though. I guess it's time to revisit it then.

Thanks.

sandmanx
09-15-2005, 12:29 PM
Ok, I walked through 4 and got the info. I've visited the old woman already, and she doesn't say anything. I know I've got to be missing something, but no idea what it is.

King Aquamentus
09-15-2005, 02:22 PM
get the letter. it's in the northeast.

sandmanx
09-15-2005, 03:56 PM
get the letter. it's in the northeast.

Hmmm. I already had the letter, and never had to show it to buy medicine in any other shops. I had to use my 2 potions and then show her the letter. Is this a possible bug in the engine? I wonder I couldn't figure it out. :odd:

Kingboo30
09-15-2005, 04:48 PM
Actually this just a common bug that is ZC. I think it's just a annoying 2.10 bug. I didn't know getting to level 5 was such a big problem to most people. The Guy is right after that manhandla room and you gotta go there. Level 5 still has the annoying darknut room in the beginning. Make sure you got the blue tunic. You'll need the whistle to make more progress in this area.

Old-Skool i'm sure you got alot of reports on this but if you die in the last village (or the first screen of the area) You get warped to where level 9 was in the second quest. And it's really tough to leave death mountain unless you got the whistle or got the white sword, or boomerang. Not a Major bug or anything.

sandmanx
09-15-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm flying along now. Levels 7 and 8 both are marking the pull down screen map wrong. They are all shifted over one block to the right. It's making it quite a pain to figure out where I've been. Another ZC bug?

Mr. Kibbles
09-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey, i need some help with this quest too! ive beaten what i think is level 1 (eagles nest) and what i think is level 2 (moon palace)
but i cant seem to figure out level 3 (the place in the forest)

i get to the room with all the bushes,the slimes, and the trap moving back and forth at the bottomof the screen(sorry i dont know what they are called) but there are rocks blocking the only way to the next room, and i cant seem to move any of them, do i need the power bracelet? if so, where can i find it?

ive found what i think are levels 5,6, and 7. but i cant get anywhere in 5, and 6 and 7 are way to hard for me at the stage im at in the game.
Soo.... can anyone help me? cuz im stuck :(

King Aquamentus
09-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Hmmm. I already had the letter, and never had to show it to buy medicine in any other shops. :
Maybe it's because you didn't come to buy medicine? Duh? you came for information. :mad:

and kibble, kill all the zols, then try pushing one of the blocks on the right side of the room.

and for the love of god, play it on 2.10, because I'm not having this map issue.

sandmanx
09-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Maybe it's because you didn't come to buy medicine? Duh? you came for information. :mad:

and kibble, kill all the zols, then try pushing one of the blocks on the right side of the room.

and for the love of god, play it on 2.10, because I'm not having this map issue.

Uh, usually you have to show a letter to buy medicine anywhere. If this had been done, there wouldn't have been that problem. It's stupid to have to burn my healing bottles in order to get info.

For the record, I am playing it on 2.10. The rooms show up correct on the map at the top of the screen, but they are off where it keeps a record of the rooms.

I would post pics of the problem, but images and html links are disabled on this board.

King Aquamentus
09-16-2005, 01:59 PM
the shops that sell medicine are just ordinary shops, with medicine as their inventory and an old woman as the person running them. the only "medicine" type shop is the one in the waterfall.

I really can't explain this any clearer.

Mr. Kibbles
09-16-2005, 08:20 PM
Ok, its either level 7 or 8, i cant tell, either way. the boss at the end is being really annoying, its that dragon with the multiple heads "i dunno its name" cept this one is black and shoots a ton of fire out. i got the triangle shield so i can block its fire, but it just seems to shoot it non stop. any tips on this thing?

King Aquamentus
09-16-2005, 09:34 PM
To defeat Fire Gleeok, pack as much potion and heart containers as you can.(you should have 15 heart containers.) Also, most importantly, find Nayru's Love. It will protect you from Gleeok's fire. To find Nayru's love, look for a fairy near the castle.

Valientlink
09-17-2005, 04:58 PM
I stated playing again. Don't ask old skool what to do just goto www.zelda.com for first quest info.

King Aquamentus
09-17-2005, 05:05 PM
don't listen to valientlink, the game has changed drastically.

Valientlink
09-17-2005, 05:17 PM
I don't see how just graphics and some things.

Mr. Kibbles
09-17-2005, 09:03 PM
do i need a super bomb to get into the last dungeon?

Glass Cleaner
09-17-2005, 10:38 PM
Maybe, maybe not, try it!

King Aquamentus
09-18-2005, 12:06 AM
maybe you don't need a bomb at all!

Mr. Kibbles
09-18-2005, 03:11 PM
maybe you don't need a bomb at all!

if i dont need a bomb, i got no idea where it is, i guess ill go abck to burning every bush i can find. because im 99% sure its not in the same place the original last level was.

King Aquamentus
09-18-2005, 08:38 PM
if i dont need a bomb, i got no idea where it is, i guess ill go abck to burning every bush i can find. because im 99% sure its not in the same place the original last level was.

Oh, yes it is. Don't you dare look elsewhere for it! There is mysterious magic brewing at spectacle rock!

Wise man say: "I told you what to do in level 8! Go to spectacle rock let the stones hear you."
(and yes, That's a clue for you.)

Mr. Kibbles
09-19-2005, 02:48 PM
ahh, i figured it out before i got a chance to read this. it took me for what seemed like forever :scared: i got there, i fought my way through, i got to ganon, beat him (easily) went to the next room and...... CRASH! now i gotta go through the whole dungeon again.

oh, and i got through the maze puzzle with only 2 directions. i rock at guessing.

Mr. Kibbles
09-19-2005, 03:45 PM
well, i got to zelda this time, but that during the credits, it crashed. oh well.

a few things bother me about this quest. its supposed to be the original zelda with "all the new items" but some of the ones i was really hoping for never showed up, did i miss them? or did they just not include things like the fire boomerang,maser sword,black ring,gold arrow,long bow,etc?

Zelda_Warrior
09-19-2005, 04:25 PM
The Fire Boomerang makes quests way to easy.

Btw, I finished the quest. It's pretty good, except for some graphical stuff.

King Aquamentus
09-19-2005, 05:25 PM
well, i got to zelda this time, but that during the credits, it crashed. oh well.

a few things bother me about this quest. its supposed to be the original zelda with "all the new items" but some of the ones i was really hoping for never showed up, did i miss them? or did they just not include things like the fire boomerang,maser sword,black ring,gold arrow,long bow,etc?

I never said "all the new items". Did I ?

anyway, you have to press down when you meet zelda to advance the ending along.