PDA

View Full Version : Who is more hardcore?

Ibis, God of Magicks
08-22-2005, 06:56 PM
Me and a friend have been having an argument on this over the past few days. So, I leave it to AGN to decide. While I know they both suck, who is more hardcore? The Darkness (I believe in a thing called love) or Creed (can you take me higher) ?

Beldaran
08-22-2005, 06:59 PM
The Darkness.

Creed is the lamest chunk of shit to ever get squeezed out of the music industry. The Darkness, while not "hardcore", at least try to have a good time and tip their hats to rock and roll.

Fuck Creed. They are so stupid and sad.

theplustwo
08-22-2005, 07:02 PM
The Darkness are intentionally over the top and wanky, so they get bonus points, but Creed is one of those "Christian bands whom 90% of their fans don't realize are Christian" and they suck. Also, Creed's members kicked out Scott Stapp for being alcoholic. And their music sucks a lot.

Beldaran
08-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Also, Creed's members kicked out Scott Stapp for being alcoholic.

They should have kicked him out for being a fuck ass with no talent.

theplustwo
08-22-2005, 07:42 PM
They should have kicked him out for being a fuck ass with no talent.Well apparently he missed their practises a lot and fucked up during a few live performances, so basically yeah.

Masamune
08-22-2005, 07:47 PM
Everyone got naked in space with a squid in that one video by The Darkness... So The Darkness by far. Neither band has ever appealed to me, but I've caught myself leaving The Darkness on MTV or something a few times in the past.

Eckels
08-22-2005, 08:31 PM
The Darkness. the entire album was awesome.

Glitch
08-22-2005, 09:12 PM
The words creed and hardcore in the same thread, lmao. I've seen everything now.

deathbyhokie
08-22-2005, 09:27 PM
ah-ha ibis. mike and i are right

personally, i would've thought you would pick the darkness. *shrug*

Dechipher
08-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Hardcore sucks, so I would say Creed.

Solaris_Omega
08-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Lol, no votes for creed on the pole yet. I go for the darkness simply for the fact that they were brave enough to do a video like that.

AtmaWeapon
08-23-2005, 12:28 AM
I vote neither because even though I've only heard one song by The Darkness I am convinced that I do not like them very much.

Creed, as far as I'm concerned, has only released one song because it doesn't matter which song of theirs you play I can't tell them apart.

If I had to vote I'd vote for The Darkness because I've heard several Creed songs thus establishing their lack of merit, but only one The Darkness song so there is potential I just heard their worst song.

King Aquamentus
08-23-2005, 12:45 AM
I've never heard of the darkness, but let's put it this way: The Army has built a secret super-mega-whatever-killing machine ninja robot of death I've never heard of (I know, that last part is "duh", but it works, so...). Now, between this robot ninja and a kitten, who would win?

Exactly. IMO, Darkness wins by landslide.

Darth Marsden
08-23-2005, 06:18 AM
Darkness. Have any of you heard the new song by Justin whatever-his-last-name-was? This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us. It kicks ASS!