PDA

View Full Version : Passing time with a pen.

Eckels
08-20-2005, 12:25 AM
On many occasions, to pass time when i'm bored, i've drawn these doodles:

http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/eckels/eckels/myhand.jpg

That's the first one i've taken a picture of but i've done em a hundred times or so. I did one that was like a sleeve up halway to my upper arm. Took hours. I was in italy at the time. Rome to be precise. It was the last day of a trip, and I was totally out of money... so I sat on a bench in the park... Another time, I drew it like it was a virus wrapping around my arm. it looked very cool.

anyways, this is the first time I ever took a picture of one of these. It got smudged a bit in the middle there, but i washed it off like a minute later, so this is the only shot. It's a very small one compared to most. So what does this say... am I insane?

Breaker
08-20-2005, 12:34 AM
It'd only be insane if you were doing it with an exacto knife. CUTTER ANGST.

Verman
08-20-2005, 12:52 AM
make a nice tattoo

Fiyerstorm
08-20-2005, 03:01 AM
Is this Pac-Man: The Lost Levels?

<3

Darth Marsden
08-20-2005, 04:17 AM
It's strange, but in a cool way. What you do with your arm is up to you.

laughing1989
08-20-2005, 12:09 PM
Exacto knife? Sounds fun. Follow me everyone, lets go cut ourselves to get attention! Its the easiest way to get people to feel sorry for you!

Tatoos are fun, but I rather a less permanent approach to marking stuff on your skin...
Actually, a few years ago, when I was bored at school, I would sit and using a pen line the little cracks and wrinkles on my fingers and in the palms of my hands. But then I noticed people would just sit and stare at me when I did it so I stopped. :sweat:

Master Ghaleon
08-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Its the Labyrinth!

ShadowTiger
08-21-2005, 01:13 AM
Eckels. You're an artist. It must be difficult to get the pen to stay along the path your mind's eye would see it, even if it is just filling in patterns based on what's already there. It's very impressive. :)

Glitch
08-21-2005, 01:23 AM
You were hungry when you did this huh? That would explain the pizza shaped image in the upper right part of it. lol.