PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts

Eckels
08-19-2005, 11:55 PM
Think for a second

and then explain what the first three things that you thought about were.

I'll go first.

"My least favorite type of cookie is a ginger snap."
"That's a stupid topic."
"You'd have to be on drugs to think that this is funny."

then

go do some drugs. Marijuana, Cocaine, LSD, Shrooms, K, Narcotic Pharmaceuticals, Mescaline, Methamphetamines, whatever is lying around. If drugs are not readily available, Glue, or magic markers will suffice.

After you've completed your journey (time elapsed:30minutes), re-read this thread, and complete the challenge again. Three thoughts.

"This marker smells funny"
"This marker smells like sour grapes"
"Hey, is this thing edible? ...non toxic... Kickass!"

Eckels
08-20-2005, 12:05 AM
YOU KNOW, THATS THE KIND OF THING THAT SOMEONE POSTS, THEN SOME STUPID KID ACTUALLY GOES AND DOES IT AND DIES. DIES! AND THEN IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS. YOU COULD BE ARRESTED YOU FOOL!

OMFG DISCLAIMER:

The information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. Eckels (Eck), and Armageddon Games Network (AGN), its affiliates and content providers assume no liability for any inaccurate, illegal, or incomplete information, nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. AGN and Eck, their agencies, and their employees (i) are not liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information on this site, (ii) assume no responsibility for anyone's use of the information, (iii) are not liable for any damages (of any type, for any reason, however caused, or under any theory of liability) arising in any way out of the use of this site, even if advised of the possibility of that damage.

NIGGA STOLE MY BIKE!

laughing1989
08-20-2005, 12:03 PM
YOU KNOW, THATS THE KIND OF THING THAT SOMEONE POSTS, THEN SOME STUPID KID ACTUALLY GOES AND DOES IT AND DIES. DIES! AND THEN IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS. YOU COULD BE ARRESTED YOU FOOL!
...? Is that first part of your post someone else's that you deleted or something?

Hmm... thats pretty funny that people would be so damn gullible and take advice from people who don't give a rat's ass about them, and are only trying to spark conversation or have some fun with dumbasses. Truly despicable, but funny all the same. :)

Verman
08-20-2005, 02:45 PM
I think he may have hit up that marker to hard...

JayeM
08-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Note that the stoned thoughts are based on your senses and the sober thoughts are not. The milder mind-altering drugs tend to take you into a be-here-now mode where the evidence brought to you by your senses at the moment are more important than concepts and other abstract thought. This is also the goal of meditation and other mystical practices. When you shut down the over-active roof-brain and just be in the present dealing with sensory information, you don't stress yourself out over imaginings. Very relaxing. No wonder the Native American shamans used peyote, etc.

Starkist
08-20-2005, 04:08 PM
I often prefer my imagination and fantastic fancies to the mundane world around me.

Eckels - Don't double post. Next time edit your first post using the "Edit" button at the bottom left corner.

Verman
08-20-2005, 05:07 PM
Eckels - Don't double post. Next time edit your first post using the "Edit" button at the bottom left corner.

Ban the Admin! BAN HIM BAN HIM NOW! HAHAHAHQHHQHAHRHAHRHARH!

Actully who the fuck cares? There are always people above the law :D and thats the way it should be.

Eckels
08-20-2005, 05:10 PM
never mind Starkist, he's a fool. He doesn't understand the importance of the double post in this instance. It's imperative!

besides, I outrank him so neener neener.

Darth Marsden
08-20-2005, 05:38 PM
I'll think, although I don't normally. I'm making a real effort here, you'd better appreciate this, people!

"I can't think of anything."
"Prince of Persia is pretty cool."
"Nope, still can't think of anything."

Yes, those really are the first three things that popped into my head. I'm so boring.

Breaker
08-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Starkist, don't warn eckels... This is your first warning. Warning Eckels again will result in your ban!

Daarkseid
08-20-2005, 09:47 PM
I say we have a good old fashioned necktie party for Starkist.

JayeM
08-21-2005, 08:49 AM
I say we have a good old fashioned necktie party for Starkist. Can I sell tickets?