PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie question...

KillAllPopStars
08-19-2005, 05:03 PM
How do I make one of those rooms where you have to choose between two items?

cachitin
08-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Cave/item rooms wont work. first make your own room anywhere avalable after making room, go to Data-> room type then press special Item. select the special item that you want. Now select Item and pick your other Item and place it near the "special Item." you must have a guy in order to do this. Press Data-->screen data then mark Hold Item up.now set your dmap to this room you created(put music if you want).now in that room you created, set the side warp then press go then in the overworld(or whatever you're doing) set your tile warp to the room you created then your ready! play your quest and try this out!

Freedom
08-19-2005, 10:35 PM
Unless something has changed the choose the heart container or potion room only works with the screen 80 cave, same as the pay for the door repair.
cachitin's way would give you BOTH items I believe.

You could place 2 fake items and have them direct warp you to another screen to collect, and make Link choose that way.

Valientlink
08-20-2005, 08:52 PM
check out freedoms homepage to get infrofation.

KillAllPopStars
08-21-2005, 11:11 PM
Cave/item rooms wont work. first make your own room anywhere avalable after making room, go to Data-> room type then press special Item. select the special item that you want. Now select Item and pick your other Item and place it near the "special Item." you must have a guy in order to do this. Press Data-->screen data then mark Hold Item up.now set your dmap to this room you created(put music if you want).now in that room you created, set the side warp then press go then in the overworld(or whatever you're doing) set your tile warp to the room you created then your ready! play your quest and try this out!

Thanks for the tip. I tried it and it worked!

cachitin
08-23-2005, 06:09 PM
It's always a pleasure to help other people out! :laughing: