PDA

View Full Version : Still Haveing Probloms With Zelda Help

BIG MIKE
08-18-2005, 07:15 AM
:( waz up ever body out there i just wanted to see i there any body out there that can help me out with a problom that i am haveing with the zleda game that i download its v2.10 for windos when i run the game it frezzes up on me it plays go for 5 min or so then it frezzes up for 1 min or so and it keeps on doing this i been told that it could be my virus scanner that is running and it lock up my system when i play the game so what i did was i disable my antivirus program and i also disable my firewall and tryed to play the game then but the same thing keeps on happening to me it frezzes up then i was also told that it could be my aol program that makeing this happen but i know that it is not my aol program becaues i have download a pacman game and a mario game and they do not lock up on me so that cant be the problom that i am haveing and i also have 760 mb on my computer so that not the problom :( so i would like to see if there anybody that could help me out there :) and i also tryed to run the zelda game on windows 95 and windos 2000 and windos 98 it runs on windos 95 and 2000 but it still frezzes up no me and when i run the game on windos 98 it wont play at all and it also when i run the game on windos xp it also frezzes up on me any body out there help me plessssss :D

Yoshi348
08-18-2005, 12:16 PM
:( Waz up everybody out there! I just wanted to see if there's anybody out there that can help me out with a problem that I am having with the zelda game that I downloaded. Its v2.10 for Windows. When I run the game it freezes up on me. It plays for 5 minutes or so, then it freezes up for 1 min or so, and it keeps on doing this.

I've been told that it could be my virus scanner that is running and it lock up my system when I play the game, so what I did was I disabled my antivirus program and I also disable my firewall and tried to play the game then, but the same thing keeps on happening to me; it freezes up! Then I was also told that it could be my AOL program that's making this happen but I know that it is not my AOL program because I have download a Pacman game and a Mario game and they do not lock up on me so that can't be the problem that I am having and I also have 760 mb on my computer so that not the problom :(

So I would like to see if there anybody that could help me out there :) and I also tried to run the zelda game on Windows 95 and Windows 2000 and Windows 98. It runs on Windows 95 and 2000 but it still frezzes up on me, and when I run the game on windows 98 it wont play at all, and also when I run the game on Windows XP it also freezes up on me. Can anybody out there help me please? :D

Hopefully someone else can figure out what's wrong, now that it's a little more clear. Good luck...

Valientlink
08-25-2005, 11:58 PM
It sounds like you have a choppy computer full of spyware related files.

Zelda_Warrior
08-26-2005, 03:05 PM
It sounds like he dosen't have a choppy computer but that it IS his AOL thing, just because it works on other games dosen't mean it has the same outcome as in ZC. (Whether it locks up or not.)

Spyware might also be a problem too.

BIG MIKE
08-27-2005, 02:05 PM
It sounds like he dosen't have a choppy computer but that it IS his AOL thing, just because it works on other games dosen't mean it has the same outcome as in ZC. (Whether it locks up or not.)

Spyware might also be a problem too.
NO THANKS :D

BIG MIKE
08-29-2005, 09:26 AM
no i do not have spyware on my computer caues i did a spyware check and did not find any and i dont think that it is my aol i dont see why would my aol be makeing this happen to me