PDA

View Full Version : Never take it for Granted

Glass Cleaner
08-15-2005, 03:59 PM
I am leaving my real home in Omaha, Nebraska, and I feel like crap...I REALLY dont want to leave...I just want to move here...Can someone tell about places they wanted to stay in, but had to leave? I will explain more when I get home to Gardner, Massachusetts. :banghead: I dont want to leave!! I am leaving at 3:45, in 1 HOUR!! :banghead:

Glass Cleaner
08-15-2005, 04:00 PM
Really, hurry!

note: even though you're moving, you're still not allowed to double post. i'd hate to have to ban you so you have nothing to do when you get to MA. ~cyberkitten

cyberkitten
08-15-2005, 04:03 PM
well, my "real" home is in cincinnati oh, but i recently moved to maryland. i don't really like it out here much, but i'm with my boyfriend, and that's why i moved. there's always going to be good things and bad things about wherever you live. i miss some things about ohio alot, but when i'm there, i miss things in maryland a lil. maybe i'm just one of those people who'll never be satisfied with what i've got. :shrug:

MacWeirdo42
08-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Heh, I wanted to stay in Italy, Texas, when I lived there. In retrospect, though, I'm glad I didn't stay. I also wanted to stay in Guthrie, Oklahoma, where I grew up. Now I really don't know where I wanna be. Do I stay in Saint Paul after I graduate college? Do I go back home to McAllen, Texas? Do I wanna move somewhere completely different? I have no idea. Well, for the time being I wanna stay up here, anyway. But where I'll end up, I have no idea.

Beldaran
08-15-2005, 04:10 PM
I lived in Washington State for 16 years. Last year I moved to Austin, TX. I don't miss Washington at all, but I really miss my parents. It was such a hard decision to just pick and move somewhere I'd never been where I didn't know anyone.

I'm very happy I did it, though. I learned a lot about myslef and what I want.

Glass Cleaner
08-16-2005, 02:40 AM
Well at the moment im in Ankeny, Iowa, at my Uncle Dennis's house. He is upper-middle class, and has a home that is worth over 300,000. It is 1:37AM here, I am staying up all night. I am going to play Defend the (or your) Castle, and beating the highscore. Tell me what you guys get here. I am going to beat that high score easy man. Does anyone have the game, Empires: Dawn Of The Modern World? If ya do, im GhOsT_PlAy3R.

Glass Cleaner
08-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Well Im home. (Hopefully not to long before we move) It really isnt well, good here. Well cya guys...

cyberkitten
08-19-2005, 05:50 AM
dammit, i told you *in this thread* to stop double posting. check official announcements when you're wondering why you can't post.

Brasel
08-19-2005, 10:31 AM
I could go on and on...but I'll just let my location do the talking.