PDA

View Full Version : Morbid Topic...

Brasel
08-15-2005, 02:51 PM
So if you died tomorrow, would you be happy with the life you've lived so far?

My answer: I'd be proud of what I've done and how I've lived my life, but I wouldn't be satisfied in the least of what I've accomplished. I still have so many more things in life that I want to do. I want to own a house, have kids, make my wife the happiest person ever...along with a lot of other fun things like hike accross Europe.

Masamune
08-15-2005, 03:26 PM
I have a real problem with believing everything will only keep getting worse. And not much has been happening to make me believe otherwise. So sure, might as well get it over with soon. :o

Beldaran
08-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Except for my stupid, scum sucking job, my life is very stimulating and interesting. This is amazing, considering I never leave my house and have no friends. I'm just always working on something that interests me so I'm generally fairly happy.

ShadowTiger
08-15-2005, 04:08 PM
If I were to die tomorrow, or even today, I would feel sorry for my friends, simply because they would have no way of knowing what had happened to me, but other than that, what God chooses to deal out, we have no idea why he does those things. Take what you can from life while you live it, but remember, there's just no beating time. When it's time to go, you can't complain. It's time to go when it's time to go.

Eckels
08-15-2005, 05:35 PM
If I died tomorrow, I'd be dead, and therefore unable to regret or be proud of my life.

PolygonX8
08-15-2005, 06:11 PM
Only one word sums up my answer; No.

Raichu86
08-15-2005, 06:47 PM
No, but it would be a blessing for it to be over.

Rainman
08-15-2005, 07:33 PM
I would definitely be disappointed if I died tomorrow. My life has been pretty good so far, but I'm only headed in the right direction not there all ready. I could live with not having a family, but I'd like to go through college and establish myself as an engineering professional. Then at least I'd feel like I've established myself as an able and effective member of the species.

Breaker
08-15-2005, 09:14 PM
No, but it would be a blessing for it to be over.

Well aren't you an angsty little devil. And oh so cute!

MacWeirdo42
08-15-2005, 10:30 PM
I woiuld certainly have no regrets... I mean, I've made a few mistakes, but overall, things have gone well, I guess. Of course, that doesn't address the issue of things I still want to accomplish in my life. Not to mention I'd feel absolutely horrible for my friends and family, having to deal with it.

*b*
08-15-2005, 11:30 PM
the only thing I would regret is never having a boyfriend, and that I never got to play Twilight Princess (yeah, I'm a nerd)

Machiavelli
08-16-2005, 01:30 AM
I wouldn't regret anything. I've hade a pretty good life. I would wish it was longer one, but then again... It's not like I know what I'm going to be missing anyway.

Master Ghaleon
08-16-2005, 05:34 AM
Well if I died tommorow I would miss out on my sons life and I would feel bad cause I wouldnt be able to be with him. I also want to get married someday down the road too. The life that I have lived so far hasnt been too bad at all though but I wouldnt be too happy until I could be a good father to my son til he at least graduates.

goKi
08-16-2005, 06:55 AM
I always wanted to be a father. If i ended my life without doing that, i'd feel pretty empty inside, i guess, so i don't want to go yet. Marriage has always seemed like something i've wanted to do, and still does, moreso now that i've found the right person to do that with, so we'll see sometime down the road, guess.

carrot red
08-19-2005, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't want to die tomorrow, I have so much to live for. I don't reflect much on what I've done so far, but look forward to what tomorrow holds. If I were to die soon, I'd appreciated it if I'm forewarned so I could try to do part of all the things I still want/have to do.

bigjoe
08-19-2005, 09:17 PM
If I died tommorow, I'd be free from the burning rage and sadness that fills my heart, but I'd either cease to perceive or go to a realm of torture, so there wouldn't be any freedom in it anyway.

In short, Im not very happy with the life I've lived or am living.

Yoshiman
08-19-2005, 09:25 PM
No. I haven't accomplished anything that made me feel satisfied yet. I'm still in highschool, don't have a girlfriend, or a job. I'd also feel like I'm betraying my friends for dying so early. The last thing I'd want is for them to find out a few days after.

laughing1989
08-19-2005, 09:31 PM
So far? Well, I guess not... I haven't lived much. I mean, I'm still grinding swimmingly through school, and all the drama involved with it. Its a small school, so sociallity its a village in the 1300s in England... You know, only occasionally trading with the nearby civilizations, focusing on its own lords and ladies and serfs and peasants and whatnot with no worry to the outside world. Annoying, actually, considering I'm one of the only ones that live around here who notice how pathetic and single-tracked-minded some of those kids are.
Regardless, so far I have lived a good life. Just not enough life has been lived, I suppose. I still have my eyes around the next bend, so to speak.

Jigglysaint
08-19-2005, 11:02 PM
I don't think I'd regret too much. Perhaps I'd be upset that I never got over some of my dumb habits, but I am a pretty decent person with a kind heart and a permaboner. My biggest regret would be not having a family or a girlfriend. I would also feel sad for my friends who would have to carry on without me. You know I've touched a lot of hearts recently.

laughing1989
08-20-2005, 11:57 AM
You know i've touched a lot of hearts recently.
Lets just hope they lived through the ordeal. :laughing:

Darth Marsden
08-20-2005, 05:47 PM
I've done f**k all with my life, and I know it. So if I die tomorrow (unlikely, but possible I suppose) then when I get to Heaven God will pat me on the back and say "HEY MAN, WELCOME TO THE PARTY. GRAB A BREW AND CHILL, DUDE." Or is that Jesus? Yeah, it's Jesus. God would be out back washing the car or something.

What was this thread about again?

mikeron
08-20-2005, 05:49 PM
If God says "dude", I'm cutting my wings off.

laughing1989
08-21-2005, 01:32 AM
If God says "dude", I'm cutting my wings off.
He says "dude" when hes stoned or there are attractive women nearby.

Darth Marsden
08-21-2005, 09:06 AM
If God says "dude", I'm cutting my wings off. Who says you're getting any in the first place? :D And God would be more like "STOP SPILLING BEER ALL OVER THE CARPET, MY SON!". If he said dude and stuff, Jesus would roll his eyes and go "DAD...".

Samson007
08-21-2005, 02:59 PM
I have thought of this before. I feel I have done what needs to be done to a certain extent. Though I would not be particularly happy about dying, I dont think I would be too upset.