PDA

View Full Version : Zquest won't open

Boonsht
08-15-2005, 02:12 PM
You are all probably familiar with the fact that windows xp is not a very good system for running things. So here's the dillyo: I have ZC 1.92 and ZQuest 1.92, or Zquest-w (<---which version is this? I think it's 1.92...). ZC works, but Zquest gives that all to familiar "ZQuest-w has an encountered a problem and has to close. We are sorry for any inconvenience." My butt their sorry for any inconvience. The strange thingy is... ZC works! So i am stuck with the 1.84 DOS zquest, wich sucks total butt (no offence!:D). Any suggetions on how to fix this?

the master 123
08-15-2005, 03:09 PM
Are you use a limited account i use a limited accunted and attempt to run both zc and zquest both didn't work like they should ,note use 2.1.
Have you try use complity on the program and setting the compatibte to like window 95\98 and then try run the program to do this. (insturent are for right handed people)
right click the program click properties. After that click on the compatible tab the enable the run in box then chose the os for the program if this doesn't work try different settings

Valientlink
08-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Extract it again and keep it in it's folder. Or just use 1.84 it isn't bad.