PDA

View Full Version : Overworld, map and interaction quandaries

Scotian Gold
08-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Hello all! I posted this message earlier but realized that it needed it's very own thread if I was expecting anyone to look at it! :rolleyes: My original post was a bit longer but going back through the threads I saw that a few of my questions had already been answered (an important tip for us beginners as we ALL have the same questions, so they've likely been answered somwhere before!)

Então...here are my remaining questions:

2) I saw one of the other quests boasting a 16 x 16 overworld. What is the best way to do this so that events that happen on one map are reflected on another (speech changes, for example).

3) I also read somewere that there is a maximum of 64 maps allowed? Even if I'm wrong here, is it possible to put two or more mini-dungeons on the same map, or would they be all considered part of the same dungeon (in regards to keys, compasses, etc.)

4) Does Link actually interact with other people or is it more or less walking into a room/screen and a conversation starts?

I guess that's it for now! Learning more every day...

Scotian Gold

PS. Thanks to BritannianHero4 for the answer - albeit a discouraging one - to my previous post.