PDA

View Full Version : pure problem

looney linklord
08-10-2005, 08:47 PM
i'm using pure tileset and i want to make a snow scene. one of the palletes ( or csets i'm not sure) has some snowy colors like white and blue. i can make it appear while playing zc, but i wan't to see what it looks like in zq. assistance please :weirdo:

jessethe2nd
08-12-2005, 05:15 AM
Hey whats up, I have the same problem with the pure. Im not sure if there is a way to see what it looks like in zquest or not, but I am sure there is. Anyway if your not to far into it I can send you my tileset. It is a build off the descent tileset on zc. It works great I have not had any problems with it it is compatible with many pure tiles and many of the tiles on purezc. Well anyway so far I have been able to everything that I can do with the pure and I am able to do it all in the overworld cset so I am able to see what it looks like zquest. well think it over and if you would like the tileset, which I would like to add has grass lava and water that trounces pure in every way possible, just e-mail me :cool:

Arathorn21st
08-12-2005, 09:55 AM
On each screen that you want to change the palette, hit F4 and type in the palette's number. If you don't know it, look at what you selected in the DMAP window; there should be a number next to the description.
The selected palette is copiable, so you could make one screen and paste it over as many screens as you want the DMAP to have.

looney linklord
08-12-2005, 12:02 PM
On each screen that you want to change the palette, hit F4 and type in the palette's number. If you don't know it, look at what you selected in the DMAP window; there should be a number next to the description.
The selected palette is copiable, so you could make one screen and paste it over as many screens as you want the DMAP to have.

cool! this helps since the new pure tileset extreme came out and i couldn't veiw the level colors :laughing: