PDA

View Full Version : In Need Of Beta Testers

jessethe2nd
08-09-2005, 04:37 AM
I am in need of a couple beta testers for my quest. Players of all skill levels are welcome. Actually I would prefer a range of skill levels but I will take anyone. Oh, and credit will be geiven on both my site and when it is submited to the DB. I will reply to any one who is up to the job in about a week. If you wish to beta test for me e-mail me at [email protected]

koopa
08-10-2005, 01:02 PM
what sort of quest is this?
I've beaten IOTW, HD-DC by darkflamewolf and Super Mario Nintendo Crisis.

Madman200
08-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Long as it's for a quest, fine.
Average skill level requested?

Arathorn21st
08-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Some more information would be helpful. Most importantly, is this an almost-finished quest or a 1 or 2-level demo?

jessethe2nd
08-22-2005, 10:15 PM
Ok first I would like to say that my computer is currently completly fried. This means that until I can get it up and running I will not be able to work on any quests or respond to any replies or e-mails imediately.

In response to the last several posts to this thread.

1-It is a typical zelda based quest, triforce, dungeons, bosses, the usual. The difference would have to be the integration of the levels and the story. What I mean by this is the levels are not simply there as an obsticle, They develope the story. Much like the way the levels of final fantasy games develope the story of the game.

2-Any skill level will be great.

3-This is a quest in it's early stages. Alot has been done on the quest, days of work. The world and level are massive. I am also believe I have worked out a way to make and enless overworld, it plays out well in my mind but it has not been tested.